What kind of folder do you carry?

Tough decision but just decided to keep the recent new arrivals to add to the Millie, Slysz Bowie and the Spydiechef. I’m actually quite impressed with the Taiwanese Spydie models. Not CRKs or Shiros but still great folders if happened to have gotten them before price surges or secondary market pricing.

View attachment 860000 View attachment 860001

I see somebody got a new Lum Tanto! Nice! I had their old sprint run years ago that I sold sadly.

Last edited:
I see somebody got a new Lum Tanto! Nice! I had their old sprint run years ago that I sold sadly.

I was very excited about it but when I received it I was not overwhelmed although I decided to keep it after I did some tune up on mine. There’s a thread about this pattern in the Spyderco suforum which you may wanna visit.

I’d be lying if I didn’t mention that this latest iteration of Lum-Tanto tends to come with a host of issues but hot damn, it’ll shear off the balls off a housefly (I’ll have to credit Grog for this gem of a quote!).

The Lum folder has been increasing growing on me since I’ve been dialing it by tweaking and fidgeting with it since Friday:

View attachment 860742

I came upon a decent deal for a LNIB Roundhead and added it. It needs a little time on the extra fine sharpmaker rods. I really like both these little gems. The Roundhead especially.

They both have removable scales, so you know where my brain immediately goes...

20180303_140711~01.jpg 20180303_140636~01.jpg

I was very excited about it but when I received it I was not overwhelmed although I decided to keep it after I did some tune up on mine. There’s a thread about this pattern in the Spyderco suforum which you may wanna visit.

Read through the thread. Took the wind out of my sails.:oops:

carry this in the bush sometimes, pretty good for pruning lil stuff trailside
gZOBYL5.jpg

Back