What kind of folder do you carry?

I mean, it's my car knife

I was on a dyno treadmill thing because I put a new exhaust that deletes a catalytic converter.

Last edited:
This Nudist being an older vintage is exceptionally rare and took me a long time to land. Customized by Alexey Koukin in Russia, he milled the scales like a newer style CD reducing the knife’s weight to 4.52oz, a little lighter than the newest 95 which is 4.69oz. The balance point was maintained perfectly on the index finger.

The flats are mirror polished, and the stonewashed handle is near a true satin being soft to the touch.

Mechanical action is perfect and hydraulic. Lock release is perfect, zero sticking and lockup is as late as it can be while leaving some meat on the insert. It’s better than any CD I’ve had out of the box.

Finally found something to kick the NeOn out of my pocket.

C662AB85-1FE1-4782-AA9B-E442479F7B94.jpeg

5jxatOF.jpg

RV5OGIN.jpg

98FCFC5F-7DB9-4E66-85FD-8842B0F0D817.jpeg D89A77C2-1126-47F3-AAB3-34B2C96801AF.jpeg I sometimes carry a Fantoni HB-01 with a CPM S-125-V blade. At other times I carry a LionSteel TI Dust with a 3-D printed frame. Four layers, one piece of Titanium. I wish I could get a CPM S-125-V blade in a 3-D printed TI handle.

Last edited:
Love them William Henry knives, I bought mine when they first came out, it was a Sebenza or this, a first gen William Henry T10-P Lancet. Very Simple, very elegant and probably the cheapest WH you could ever buy. If you could find one. Took me a year to find someone who still carried them. They sold out quick when they first came out. I think Matt was conservative on the amount he had made not sure how long they would take to sell.

This is my Sunday Go to Meetin' knife or my wedding and funeral knife.

IdSdA4i.jpg

I carry a T-10CF or a T12-CF if I go anywhere, usually plus another, somewhat larger folder. Mark's folder, on the other hand, is of a size fit more for a larger guy, so it goes unused.

Last edited:
I have never had
Occasion to use a knife
At a funeral :p
We were at a buddy's funneral, he was in a motorcycle accident and his mother wanted to put a rose on her son's leather jacket. Before all the Buck 110s came out or the Tacticool cutters were deployed I took out the WH Pearl Lancet and cut a single rose from on of the flower arrangements and she stuck the flower in the vest's top buttonhole.

This made her very happy where as the big scary knives woulda upset her and started a scene, she even commented on what a pretty knife for such a hard lifestyle it was. She said her son would've enjoyed that.

RIP Ricky, I'm bringin' you a Sebenza brother, you left before you got the chance to see what a great knife is. He was a machinist and woulda appreciated the work that goes into a CPK.

Back