What kind of folder do you carry?

TRfromMT TRfromMT
You've got some nice folders there for sure. I must say though--and I don't think I am alone in thinking this--the thing that most impresses me is that you only have three folders. Seriously. I don't have a $hit-ton by any stretch, but to get down to just three would be next to impossible for me. Heck, I have 3 PM2s and I would be hard pressed to pick even just one of them.

These three are the culmination of a long journey of really learning what I like in a pocket knife. I've had maybe 50 odd knives through my collection, some stayed longer, some were gone the next day. These 3 (well, just added the Shiro, so really the GB and CRK) were the result of a healthy dose of knife introspection and asking myself what I wanted for a hard working knife and a heirloom quality/lifetime blade. They had to be on washers, and ones I could maintain 100% by myself. All my bearing pivot flippers went, in spite of genuinely liking a certain F95T in Vanax (that one still smarts). The final selections were purposeful towards a minimalist collection with some specific criteria. It was a self induced exercise. Not sure it was worth much because I sure as heck still look at the Exchange every day...

Alright...kind of a sucker for megafolders too:oops::D

screenshot_20200521-145739_photos-2-jpg.1344455

Tony's post prompted me to do a total head count of ALL of my folders, including a couple of few jalopies which are purely for the purposes of learning some tricks and practicing on my Wicked Edge.

Drum rollllllll.... Tada: 13 in total including a couple of Victorinox & SAK multitools, otherwise 11 things which fold... Pathetic :D

always wanted a Tim Wright folder

Back