What kind of folder do you carry?

Simple Guspinese (Sardinia)
No lock. No point.
Ridiculously it's about 1/4" too long to legally carry here. (U.K. 3" max)
NS3w4e5.jpg
gB6J3tt.jpg

DmlcWaGl.jpg

PM2 in K390. I am hoping this performs as advertised. It read like it's half way between m4 and Maxamet. My GB2 is my absolute thrasher work horse and has never faltered. I might do a few quick mods to the PM2 (small sharpening notch, and chamfers around the scales), but those are a 1 way trip. I'll enjoy it as is for a bit.

And here's what kind of folder I'll be carrying as soon as it gets here:D So stoked, I just heard back from Scott that he made less than a handful of these "Texas" sized toothpicks...and in mammoth to boot:cool:

IMG_7114.JPG

My current carry for comparison...

Screenshot_20200702-122441_Photos.jpg

I saw that one, very good price
Indeed...I was fortunate enough to get a message from a friend when it was posted while I was on my commute home, I basically claimed it on glanced at thumbnails while driving. Gonna be an amazing piece I'm sure, just a ridiculous Sawby grail:D

Indeed...I was fortunate enough to get a message from a friend when it was posted while I was on my commute home, I basically claimed it on glanced at thumbnails while driving. Gonna be an amazing piece I'm sure, just a ridiculous Sawby grail:D

No you didn't, your memory must be lapsing: you pulled over somewhere safe, concluded the transaction and then proceeded home safely ;)

Saw you grab that one too Chip. Stoked for you - nice one!

I’ll throw this out since I’m here. Many of you are probably familiar with these, but it’s fairly new to me even having seen a few on the forum. Longest knife name in the history of man: Prometheus Design Works Terrain 365 Invictus All Terrain. Whew! Dendritic Cobalt blade, and completely non-ferrous build. Pretty unique with a lot of nice detail, though could use a splash of color IMHO. Drop shutty action with a solid lockup. Nice care-free option for rainy days or saltwater exposure.

7zWqiJA.jpg

JuXjekG.jpg

Saw you grab that one too Chip. Stoked for you - nice one!

I’ll throw this out since I’m here. Many of you are probably familiar with these, but it’s fairly new to me even having seen a few on the forum. Longest knife name in the history of man: Prometheus Design Works Terrain 365 Invictus All Terrain. Whew! Dendritic Cobalt blade, and completely non-ferrous build. Pretty unique with a lot of nice detail, though could use a splash of color IMHO. Drop shutty action with a solid lockup. Nice care-free option for rainy days or saltwater exposure.

7zWqiJA.jpg

JuXjekG.jpg
I was actually carrying mine yesterday too (because I carry WAY too many knives, lol)... it is a really nice solid piece. The only thing that bugs me actually is the Glow in the dark thumbstud, just because I'm a tritium snob;)

I was standing there when @Quiet bought the one I now have from Mike Vagnino, had a great conversation about the maintenance free aspects of it:)

Last edited:
I was actually carrying mine yesterday too (because I carry WAY too many knive, lol)... it is a really nice solid piece. The only thing that bugs me actually is the Glow in the dark thumbstud, just because I'm a tritium snob;)

I was actually standing there when @Quiet bought the one I now have from Mike Vagnino, had a great conversation about the maintenance free aspects of it:)

That’s cool you got the scoop firsthand! I would be curious to know the why on the gitd stud. GITD takes me back to my youth though.

First time I saw one of these I thought folding kephart.

Last edited:
I would be curious to know the why on the gitd stud. GITD takes me back to my youth though.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE GLOW! I just hate things that need to be charged up to do it, I much prefer tritium as it constantly glows:D:cool:

Back