What kind of folder do you carry?

A Lochsa was the first integral I ever saw, and my first "unobtainable grail" knife...still at that status though and gonna be that way for a while with the new home purchase:)

What about it do you like?

From what I see, it is nice, well designed. But to my eye, and maybe being a knifemaker you see things "deeper" than I.....

It doesn't really seem like it's anything special enough to be THAT hard to acquire.

But I am curious what makes it special to you...

A Lochsa was the first integral I ever saw, and my first "unobtainable grail" knife...still at that status though and gonna be that way for a while with the new home purchase:)
Building equity while having a pillow to lay one's weary head at night does have certain advantages over a Lochsa. Perhaps in time a Lochsa will appear for you.

What about it do you like?

From what I see, it is nice, well designed. But to my eye, and maybe being a knifemaker you see things "deeper" than I.....

It doesn't really seem like it's anything special enough to be THAT hard to acquire.

But I am curious what makes it special to you...
When they first hit the market, an integral titanium folder with the tolerances of a Sebenza was utterly mindblowing. As for obtainability, they're just really expensive and I blew all my fun money on Sawbys;)

large.jpg

large.jpg

Spyderco pm2 in m390. Use it all the time for everything. I love it. Very easy to sharpen and holds an edge for a long time. Going to change the scales out for a set of garagetech red Micarta when I get the chance.

Attachments

• 345DC230-20D7-47FB-B45C-FEBB6185C4CB.jpeg
    345DC230-20D7-47FB-B45C-FEBB6185C4CB.jpeg
    177 KB · Views: 12
Back