what kind of hunting or hiking are you planning this fall

As the weather starts to cool "at least up here in the frozen north" it is that time when a young man's mind turns to the adventure and the out doors. What are you plains for this fall?

September- dove & teal
November through January- ducks and deer
May- going to Yellowstone

September- dove & teal
November through January- ducks and deer
May- going to Yellowstone

I am still trying to find some were near the new house for dove, but I did just get a new Riot bow from Mission! I feel confident I can take care of the problems my neighbors are having with deer eating there landscaping. Will you be hiking in yellow stone?

Yeah we will do some hiking. This is our first trip so I'm sure we'll do all we can and then plan a return trip to do what we missed.

I am going to participate in a Mayonaise Jar Challenge. We are given a plastic restaurant sized Mayonaise jar. Everything you take on your camping trip (only exception are clothes and one knife) must fit inside the Mayonaise Jar. All your water, gear, food and anything else you might want, has to fit! Should be interesting. Always looking for tips on things to add or take away!

I am going to participate in a Mayonaise Jar Challenge. We are given a plastic restaurant sized Mayonaise jar. Everything you take on your camping trip (only exception are clothes and one knife) must fit inside the Mayonaise Jar. All your water, gear, food and anything else you might want, has to fit! Should be interesting. Always looking for tips on things to add or take away!

That is brilliant! pleas post pictures and your kit,

Back