What Knife Did You Carry On Your Wedding Day?

Couldn't tell you. All I know is it went right into the middle of my back the instant I said "I Do" and I was never able to see what model or brand she actually used.

Yup. The ex had a pink Kershaw shuffle. Popped open a beer with then left it my back. Blade too short to kill me, and she missed the spine to make me a quadrapalegic.

Not married but of my collection if I were it would probably be my Queen Abalone Tiny Toothpick and the comments about ex wives makes me think of CM and his Happily Divorced shirt.

Sam
None got married in a court house no knives allowed .

Same here, no idea what I carried after if I did. I remember a lot of things about my wedding. What knife I carried didn't matter though.

I wasn't afraid enough to feel the need to carry a knife into church (37 years ago the 27th). ;) I did, however have a Colt LWC 1911 .45 in my shoulder rig (maybe that's why I wasn't afraid). :eek:

I'd argue you were under gunned for a wedding, but that's just me. I've only watched Wreck It Ralph what do I know...

Got married at San Francisco City Hall. My wife and I both had to leave the blades in the car as we were required to pass through metal detectors. Mine - Spyderco Dragonfly in G10, Hers - Spyderco Ladybug. Neither blade exists in our house now. I have moved onto Hinderer and Medford. She now carries a Hinderer Active Duty Tactical Pen in Glossy Purple.

That is a really interesting question. I've been married for 22 years and I have no idea what I carried that day. I wish there was some way to find out but I've carried so many different knives there's no way to figure it out.

Wearing dress pants, I choose the lightest knife I had, a Spyderco Ladybug Salt Hawkbill. It is truly featherweight, and surprisingly versatile.

I carried a William Henry on my daughter s wedding day. That knife is a gift that already had a lot of sentimental value.

On my wedding day, I was too distracted to think about a pocket knife.

Wenger trailblazer, I think. Have it in my pocket right now. Might have had a Gerber ezout also .

24 years ago for me. Didn't carry a knife but all the men in our wedding party did. My gift included a steel spyderco co-pilot
with their initials engraved. To this day I regret not getting one more for myself.

Spyderco Police 3 clipped IWB 4 o'clock. I chose it because at the time it was my nicest knife and I felt that it went well with my suit. If I had to do it all over again, I would probably pick it again. I have more expensive knives but I just love to pair that Police 3 with a suit and it's very sleek as well.

My venue told me that we should just not worry about that or a toasting set and they will provide us with a set of each to use. I can't see us really ever using it again and I'm sure that my children will want to pick out their own set if they want one.

Back