What Knife Did You Carry On Your Wedding Day?

I was carrying a Falkniven U2!! Light, classy and didn't print much through my suit pockets.

Yessir. It took me twice to get it right. Everybody should get a do-over if they wed a psycho the first time around. I won the lottery with the second wife.
Glad it worked for you.
I touched a hot stove and learned to never touch it again. lol

ZT 0454! I also brought my knife case, so all my groomsmen got to pick one to carry for the day, if they were knife guys I would have let them keep them but none of them would have cared lol. I have a picture somewhere...

Kizer Feist. It is one of the classiest knives I've seen and my go-to dress knife. Although perhaps I will switch it out for the Spyderco Ikuchi if I end up liking it.
I’m thinking of getting a Feist. How is it as a slicer? I saw that someone reground his to be thinner behind the edge, and that made me curious about the original slicing performance. Thanks.

I honestly don’t remember after 44 years, if I had to guess maybe a Remington single blade Peanut.

I’m thinking of getting a Feist. How is it as a slicer? I saw that someone reground his to be thinner behind the edge, and that made me curious about the original slicing performance. Thanks.
Granted I don't use it a whole lot for slicing, I would say it seems thick to me. It has a hollow grind so it does thin out towards the edge, but I'm a big Spyderco fan so I base my ideal slice off their FFG. If I had some spare cash I would gladly have mine thinned out.

At my daughter s wedding I carried a William Henry Gentac that was a sentimental gift from my wife several years earlier. Very dressy and appropriate.

Granted I don't use it a whole lot for slicing, I would say it seems thick to me. It has a hollow grind so it does thin out towards the edge, but I'm a big Spyderco fan so I base my ideal slice off their FFG. If I had some spare cash I would gladly have mine thinned out.
Thanks!

I carried a classically yellow handled Case 053 bird hunter knife.

We got married in a South Tahoe meadow in the fall and I joked with my bride-to-be that I was going to go squirrel hunting before the ceremony.

This one, Blackjack Mamba, Vegas wedding, airline had lost luggage, bought it at souvenir shop next to La Concha motel on the strip. POS but have kept it all these years. image.jpgimage.jpg

Only knife I had that day was the one to cut the cake!!!! Maybe plastic one to cut my food at the reception too. :p

stEuhXk.jpg

The SA Huntsman in my pocket, and slim profile Kabar bk11 on my hip under my jacket... The Spartan SHF was a wedding gift from my wife.

I got her a nice set of white gold dangle post earrings with rose gold infinity lemniscates...

Price being roughly equal, and white & rose gold vs. steel and titanium, I still definitely feel like I got the better end of that deal...

Lionsteel Opera, cocobolo. I ended giving it to my dad he really liked it.

Happily divorced.

Back