What Knife Do You Have Coming?

Kizer Laconico Gemini. Ray's designs rock! Borrowed pic:

3471.jpg

:)

Me too! Should arrive sometime next week; I'm giddy.

Ordered an ESEE Junglas yesterday. On a biz trip for the rest of the week, hoping to have a "little" package when I get home.

Well, the Southard Tolk is probably not coming (got lost?, issue is being addressed), but now the traditional forum knife should come - I guess sometimes in December.

I so happy that I am a member here now.. man I post on here for hours! LOL. The knife that I have coming is a Schrade SCHF16 Re-Curve Tanto neck knife. It got some really great reviews that I have seen on it.

I'm just over a week into the 4-6 week wait for my Buck Custom Shop 501 Squire in S30V with walnut dymondwood scales.

4a86adf7-b2ac-4948-8e38-68488e8f25e6_zpszx3cgyyk.png

This is going to get unbearable.

Last edited:
I have multiple knives on the way that I am pretty excited about. I have a GEC 36 in Cocobolo, and since I got paid, I was able to snap up a spearpoint Code 4 (in the perfectly adequate AUS 8), and lastly a gorgeous Big Chris hunter in Maple. The mailman will be a welcome sight the next few days!! All three knives come from the awesome members of BF, with the Big Chris coming from...well, Big Chris himself.

EK&T Companion Knife!

2nd run with carbon fiber scales!

😆

Oh, the sweet missery of anticipation....

Three non-locking detent Sanrenmus and three Enlans. They should be in by the end of the month if there aren't any delays.

Back