What Knife Do You Have Coming?

I have a couple coming this week and have been holding my breath for quite some time.....tough smoking a butt!!
Monday.....Launch 3.
Tues......Brous VR-71 satin off the Exchange.
Wed.....Pro Tech Godfather Ash.
Holy f@ck!!!!! Gonna be a tough couple of days!!
Joe

I have a used Bark River Highland Special in the mail right now. I've been interested in these intermediate sized BRK knives. I searched for a fixed blade that I could pocket carry and I decided that about 6 3/4" overall length was what I needed, but anything under about 7 1/2" was too small for me to get a proper grip on. The Highland seems about right for what I want. Unfortunately something larger than 6 3/4" would be too big for me to carry to my office, but I will carry it on weekends.

I have a had a busse battle grade Active Duty on order for a while now and just ordered a Busse Battle Saw. I think these two will probably finish my year

I have a had a busse battle grade Active Duty on order for a while now and just ordered a Busse Battle Saw. I think these two will probably finish my year

HA!!!!!!! Keep telling yourself that bro!!!
I said the same thing to myself about 5 knives ago!
Joe

Nothing. Actually, I've sold most of my knives that I've purchased except two that I really like (Benchmade 520 Presidio, Opinel No. 9 Carbon), and two multitools (Victorinox Spartan, Leatherman PST). I've also kept a few sentimental knives that were given to me and a few knives that I've made myself. Life is good. :thumbup:

Last edited:
ZT0392 Raffle win

0cMHkxE.jpg

That's a beautiful knife! Congrats!

Benchmade HK Dispatch. I was in the mood for a smaller tactical fixed blade with super grippy handle, and this one fits the bill (and for only $58!)...

CS Mini Tanto stainless fittings Japan and a Ti-Lite Titanium Japan. Gerber Guardian and Oyabun Japan last week. Been looking for a while for the Mini Tanto.

Spyderco delica in zdp189. I like the delica in vg-10 so much I wanted another one for edc duty in zdp189. Happened on a used one and could not pass it up. This forum is getting expensive

Impulse purchased a winkler belt knife in 3V from tad on Friday.
Probably should just not have sold my first belt knife.

Today's order mostly consisted of some Estwing tools, but I did put in an order for the Ka-bar 1271 Fighter:

KA1271.jpg

I have 2 coming.
Kershaw Launch 3....have the 1 and love it! Delayed shipping, should've been here yesterday.....ugh
Pro Tech Godfather in black ash......shipped today and am hoping it shows before the weekend!! Pumped!!
Joe

Benchmade Mini grip tanto,950sbk rift, 940s, 940-1, zt350, Spyderco stretch, and gayle bradley 2 preorder.. I need to let the wallet cool down as last week was even worse.

Either a Caly 3.5 CF, an M390 Barrage, a BM 940, or a ZDP-189 Stretch. I couldnt choose so I had my roommate pick one and order it, so we'll see in a few days.

Back