What Knife Do You Have Coming?

Went on a bit of a ZT craze , 0452CF and 801 ... still incoming from a good hombre of mine who is gonna mule it for me in March next year AGONIZING long wait ....

Incidentally might have my eye on a Buck Mayo TNT , not sure if I'm allowed to ask but what is a good going price for one these days ? Ignore if not allowed ....

Both of these coming in from recent trade. Very excited to try out my first from both brands/makers.
Dua S30V
Grayman20Dua204_zpsqc9rsvtr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Beast M390
TSF%20Beast%202_zpsz8n0hdda.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The large south American river site had Benchmade Serums on sale - almost $100 off what you usually see them going for. So I got one. I'm left handed and most autos are not ambidextrous - but the Axis Auto is. And thanks to Doug Ritter and Knife Rights - autos are now legal to carry in Tennessee.

Last edited:
I just won a bid on a Benchmade 746 Lum, I'm so excited about it, but I forgot about the bid on the (really lovely) Rift I placed at the same time.

So unless I get lucky and someone else places a bid on the 950, looks like I'll have the 746 and a Rift inbound.

Ever since I came across the ZT 0770CF when they were first released, I've wanted one. I put it off due to the price being out of my comfort zone for a knife. Well just minutes ago I finally man'd up and ordered it!

Back