What Knife Do You Have Coming?

The large south American river site had Benchmade Serums on sale - almost $100 off what you usually see them going for. So I got one. I'm left handed and most autos are not ambidextrous - but the Axis Auto is. And thanks to Doug Ritter and Knife Rights - autos are now legal to carry in Tennessee.

Hey Aqua, does the Axis Auto system fire from the lockbar?

Case/Bose 2007 swing guard in ebony and 154cm... and... the other version in stag and damascus.

Marfione Sigil in Copper/DLC and an ADV Custom Tac Butcher with MokuTi inserts. Don't like everything I hear about Andre but I really wanted a butcher.

Most recent is the Spartan, picked up the rest over the last few months.

F9JOT4R.jpg

Nothing. I put up a knife fund so I can slowly save money to get something nice in the beginning of next year with no regrets.

Waiting on my Busse Son of Badger to arrive in "Two weeks", and waiting on the Battle Saw and two Team Gemini's. Just picked up a ZT0301

Waiting for a couple of (hopfully) nice folders. :)

First a Lionsteel;

Lionsteel%20Daghetta.jpg

and then a Terzuola designed knife from Fox:

Fox%20Terzuola.jpg

And a "bonus" in the shape of a "Splinter" from Kizer knives.

/ J

I have two customs in the works.
A fixed blade from Triple J Knifeworks in Lexington Ky.. looking forward to see how their copperwash finish turns out.
And... a folder from Old Dominion Knifeworks. This one is a fully custom sheep's foot folder in A2, chisel grind, with a tarnished copper motif.

Brous Enforcer kerambit.

Back