What Knife Do You Have Coming?

Welcome to bladeforums! Warm up your wallet because you're probably going to see some sharp shiny things that you need to have!

There are "how to post a picture" threads if you use the search feature or go to the technical support page.
No need to warm up my wallet...it never gets a chance to cool down! Thanks for your help!

Catching up. Small Sebenza 21, Spyderco PM2, Spyderco Pacific Salt,Spyderco Dragonfly2 and Ontario RAT2 on it's way. Hope those will fill in nicely with the few I already have and cover most of my needs for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A GEC Tidioute #14 rust red jigged bone. I don't even know why to be honest. Normally I'm all about fast deployment, EDC friendly, carefree stainless "supersteels". Guess I'm getting old or something.

My first shirogami blade, 5" fixed Baishinshi Kogatana w/ a shirogami core and a magnolia handle "hand forged by 7th generation Baishinshi"

First Aogmai steel, Hand forged Japanese Tobisho A-type secateurs laminated Aogami #2 blue paper

And a pair of drop forged Tobisho snips in Kobe KA-70

eta monday :D

Last edited:
Recently decide that I really like gentlemans pen knives so...
d1cd290cf297350f9505584fe0bea2b2.png
e133571d27969e02c5e668bce3f06907.png
beac92999ab7d72db0e66360ff157032.png

Catching up. Small Sebenza 21, Spyderco PM2, Spyderco Pacific Salt,Spyderco Dragonfly2 and Ontario RAT2 on it's way. Hope those will fill in nicely with the few I already have and cover most of my needs for a while

They will indeed...Well that is until you INVENT more needs for knives! Not that I'd know from personal experience! :rolleyes:

They will indeed...Well that is until you INVENT more needs for knives! Not that I'd know from personal experience! :rolleyes:

Oh, I have already :)
Got a Bradford Guardian 3, a Benchmade 940-2 and a Nutnfancy/Victorinox Cadet since that. Have a Kizer Gemini on its way, and a few more planned.
I'm still convinced I'm not collecting :)
..just have to get a decent selection so I can try, fail and compare. There is no knife stores around these parts of Norway, so there isn't really any other way to see and feel a knife. I'm having fun doing it, and still have some money in the bank, so nothing wrong this far.

Even though I kind of knew, I'm now even more sure I'm a small knife person, so I'll probably get rid of some of my bigger ones, but until we see a PM3 I'm even hanging on to the PM2 as I really like the compression lock, the grippyness (is that a word?) and the ruggedness of the PM design.

My only slight concern so far is with the secondary market. I have a feeling the secondary market for knives is very limited here in Norway, so I might have to take a serious bath on some of these items.

You know, it really is kind of crazy. 12 months back I only had two fixed blades that have been with me for 16 and 22 years, and now I suddenly have more than 10(!)

I handled one of these back at SHOT show 2013. This is the best feeling fixed blade I have ever held. So excited to finally have one on the way :D

Ares__61375.1445615946.1000.1250.jpg

Already have a feeling a Horkos and Phrike will soon be on their way :D

A Bark River Ultra Lite Bushcrafter in antique ivory micarta is on it's way. As of now its in Denmark so it's getting pretty close to "Daddy"...

A Victorinox Electrician Solo is currently winding its way through US Customs after making its way here from Switzerland.

Just bought a case 087 medium jack. Black Derlin should ship Monday

Back