What Knife Do You Have Coming?

CRK Large Sebenza 21 Carbon Fiber Knife Art exclusive & Southern Grind Spider Monkey (drop point, plain edge, satin finish)

64c609fee1aa6d361aee76b62a65847b.jpg

cb46f1fca648bce82e633deeb252dfb6.png

Got both these Direct from Maker. Talk about a easy transaction. This was by far my best experience with getting a custom direct from maker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Waiting for the Natrix and the Kizer Megatherium...just need to sneak them onto the Amex somehow...

Decided to get a H&K Patrol auto before they are gone. Nice auto for under 100 buck, great deal!!

Damn CM... whats the wood? Ironwood burl?

Yup. This was commissioned because the previous Phillip Patton was just not appropriate for EDC in kydex. This one has no recurve and is FFG... Also 1.5" shorter.

Gee that's a very fast build time and turnaround. Everybody gets that who orders a Patton then I presume?

Around a month turnaround isn't too bad. What a highly efficient worker Mr Patton can be. ;)

I was so excited by the fast turnaround of Mr Patton that I forgot to mention what knives I have on order, to be delivered in the next 2 months.

1 Brend Model 1 replica - 12.5" LOA compared to 11.75" LOA of the original, .25" CPM-154CM compared to 4.8mm A2 of the original, and everything else the same as the original, even the Pakkawood scales.

1 Super Attack 14 in 1/4" CPM-3V Mirror Polished finish - the order on this was placed before you decided to get yours CW... I was going to keep it a surprise, but what the heck. I also placed the order before I knew that AdamV did Hilt knives... along with the next 2 knives. I would have liked Adam to do them, but was of the wrong impression then that he didn't do hilts. My bad... I think. :confused: lol

1 Randall Model 1-7.5 copy in 1/4" S35VN with SFGrip handle Mirror Polished Finish

1 other new design with integrated hilt, 12.5" LOA by 3" DOA in 1/4" S35VN mirror polished with satin flats. Can show the design if anyone is interested in seeing it.

and soon to place another order with AVigil as soon as I can decide what to go with... so many designs, so little time to do them all in... it gets tough sometimes.:D

Wow!

(I hope I'm done after this)

Well, I managed to get done with high end Swiss watches so there is hope.

You'd sell your boots and underwear to fund your next project... and that's not a guess..

Steel in the blood.

You'd sell your boots and underwear to fund your next project... and that's not a guess..

Steel in the blood.

Wrong... (I haven't worn underwear since my 2nd day in Iraq)

:eek:

Back