What Knife Do You Have Coming?

Recon 1 clip point with flat earth scales. Found one on a good sale and after a week of consideration, finally decided to get a spare.

XL Vaquero Limited Edition,
can't wait!!!

vBTdjVX.jpg

Decided to get the mini Recon 1 clip point while it is still available. Even though I really like the Lawman for edc size and strength.
There might come an occasion when a strong 3 inch folder is useful.

Simple black plain edge black Gerber Strong Arm. Its basic, its light and it works above its size and capabilities. And to many relatives liked my other ones.

Fantoni Hide, this lockback checks all my boxes. Really looking forward to it. :D

fantoni-hide-rumici-design-with-green-canvas-micarta-38.png

Real Steel Metamorph.
Finally found one in blue from a big online retailer instead of gambling on it from a bay of pigs seller. :cool:
Will be my second front flipper. My first was a Kizer Feist and the jury was undecided if I liked it or not.

Real_Steel_Metamorph.jpg

I have a few coming;

Shirogorov F3R
Shirogorov Hato R
Spyderco Nirvana
Hinderer Maximus
ZT 0454 CF
Busse Silent Knight with blade catch removed, Comp finish, G10
Busse FMV8 with Comp finish and G10
Busse Forsaken Mistress Nuclear option, Comp finish and G10

I have a Spyderco Shaman on the way, been holding out for a sprint but doesn't look like one is in the works yet judging by a post Sal made on the Spyderco forums.

Also have a Bug and Honeybee coming with it, one for me, one for the wife.. she likes Spyderco's but can't get her to carry a knife, so Im gonna attach one to her keys! :p

Well.... I had a Massdrop Ferrum Forge Falcon that was due to arrive Sat. Opened the package and there was 2 pair of Ex Officio men's underwear! Correct shipping label, wrong packing slip and contents. Had that happen with Amazon once before. Automated packing/labeling systems I suppose. So there's this guy walking around Cincinnati with no underwear on sporting a really cool knife!

Back