What Knife Do You Have Coming?

Morgo, do you normally buy that many duplicates of Busse knives? Or you just resell them for a markup? (Personally, I think I like the BM nuclear more, but that is just based on pics, I'd love to actually use one for some time to see how it faires)

I have a few coming;

Shirogorov F3R
Shirogorov Hato R
Spyderco Nirvana
Hinderer Maximus
ZT 0454 CF
Busse Silent Knight with blade catch removed, Comp finish, G10
Busse FMV8 with Comp finish and G10
Busse Forsaken Mistress Nuclear option, Comp finish and G10
Can't wait to see some pics o_O

Sometimes it takes awhile
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/any-knives-with-carpenter-440-xh-steel.482935/

In 2007 I was perusing Carpenter's data sheets and found what appeared to me to be an interesting alloy. At the time it was called "440 XH" and was advertised as "stainless D2". I asked around to see if anyone was using it. In 2007, nobody was. Nowadays Carpenter calls the alloy "CTS-XHP". And Cold Steel uses a fair amount of it.

I ordered a Cold Steel Code 4 spear. After almost 11 years, I have high hopes for it.

154 CM blade and other satin outer tools for my leatherman wave+. Prefer the slimmer single construction of the wave, but wanted more than 420 HC. Best of both worlds at the price of a warranty. But if need be I can repair most of the wave without need of it! So I am excited to see how the satin tools look on the black oxide handles of the wave+!

A couple arrived last week , 0562 CTS 204 and Active Duty Antique Bronze
Mini 7 Custom Andrew Charlet
Mini 7 new
Maximus
Tashi McGinnis Rowdy
Flak Jack
Hog B8
Silent Knight
2 Whiskey Warden
Force Multiplier
Forsaken Mistress
And a couple more TG on order this Wednesday

Morgo, do you normally buy that many duplicates of Busse knives? Or you just resell them for a markup? (Personally, I think I like the BM nuclear more, but that is just based on pics, I'd love to actually use one for some time to see how it faires)

I'm not into the buying and reselling at a markup, I really don't like that kind of fleecing.

Usually just for myself and my collection or to be gifts in the future to family members. I don't like giving away a knife I like when I only have one of them. Best to buy a few just in case :)

Sometimes it takes awhile
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/any-knives-with-carpenter-440-xh-steel.482935/

In 2007 I was perusing Carpenter's data sheets and found what appeared to me to be an interesting alloy. At the time it was called "440 XH" and was advertised as "stainless D2". I asked around to see if anyone was using it. In 2007, nobody was. Nowadays Carpenter calls the alloy "CTS-XHP". And Cold Steel uses a fair amount of it.

I ordered a Cold Steel Code 4 spear. After almost 11 years, I have high hopes for it.
Best of luck with it, I hope it serves you well. I have read a lot of positive reviews of the alloy, so maybe one day I will grab a Spyderco in it.

It isn't that I am particularly a fan of Spyderco, just not the biggest fan of Lynn, so I choose to purchase from other brands.

Mini 7 new
Maximus
Tashi McGinnis Rowdy
Flak Jack
Hog B8
Silent Knight
2 Whiskey Warden
Force Multiplier
Forsaken Mistress
Let's see a pic of that AD in Bronze. I have always loved that look.

I have a JH Lloyd Sowbelly shipping out today. It is headed from the UK, so I am unsure how to estimate the timeframe...
image1-12.jpeg NPrCCFt.jpg ymrkuGp.jpg

Mini 7 new
Maximus
Tashi McGinnis Rowdy
Flak Jack
Hog B8
Silent Knight
2 Whiskey Warden
Force Multiplier
Forsaken Mistress
I'd love to see a pic of the 0562 204P. I normally don't like flippers. But that knife is sweet.

I'm not really a big fan of these lifestyle branded products or their websites, though I did buy and like a Giant Mouse GM3. A friend here posted a pic of his Massdrop Ferum Forge designed Gent which struck a chord in me so I joined and picked one up. It'll be most of a month before its release and arrival.

v77Gbhs.jpg

Last edited:
Back