What Knife Do You Have Coming?

A Buddy Gaines custom, he's just waiting on the check to clear.....

Last edited:
Well, I finally did it!

I've been lusting after a particular Cuscadi knife, ever since I first saw the website last year. I'm a fan of bright colors, so I own some purple, blue, black, orange, gray, yellow, pink, turquoise, neon green….

But that last one in particular is generally difficult to find. It just so happens that Cuscadi makes a Benchmade 550 Griptilian with neon green scales and a glow in the dark backspacer. Appropriately called the Species.

It's even my preferred blade shape with the 'spydie hole'. I should have ordered one sooner, but hey, there's always another knife, camera or other item that caught my eye before I could pull the trigger. Now I finally got around to it. It joins the smaller Mini Grips in pink and custom turquoise Kevin Wilkins scales, as well as a folding Adamas.

Since it's an already built knife, I expect to have it in a few days. Can't wait!

I have a black/satin PM2 on the way, my first one. Ordered yesterday, should be here early next week...

Cold Steel Counter Point XL
Cold Steel Eland
Kershaw CQC 4k
Kershaw CQC 5k
CRKT Woods Chogan Tomahawk

Also a Slitzer Jumbo Steak Knife, primarily because I had a coupon from Knifecenter to get it free. Wasn't really needing one, but I'm never one to turn down a free blade.

BokerMiniSlikTanto02bo230_zpsc3e5df40.jpg

The waiting is the hardest part. Here's what I've got on the way...... so far.
Kizer Cutlery Titanium Folder CPM-S35VVN
Ontario Rat II
Esee Avispa
Southern Grind Bad Monkey

Back