What knife is in your pocket,or using right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0558.jpg

Currently and for many weeks now- Strider PT. Light, powerful, great steel and lock.
9fc50e70288c4a5c6d42bd7ee8940377.jpg

I don't usually buy and carry anything but a slipjoint but I just had to have this one. It's a Kansei Matsuno City Knife, 3.5" closed. The amber stag is just great and the Devin Thomas stainless Spirograph damascus is outstanding. Into my pocket she went!

DSC01920.jpg

The camera didn't image Kansei's mark very well, it is very visible on the blade.
DSC01921.jpg

DSC01922.jpg

Lately my most used knife has been a SAK. Used it to cut up (and burn) a bunch of Amazon boxes from Christmas present orders, that we didn't want the kids to see. Also seem to have been using the scissors quite a bit over the last few days.

Also my Canoe.

CaseCVCanoe1.jpg

Last edited:
This Queen 4" stockman has been in my pocket most of the weekend.
100_3073.jpg

This Queen 4" stockman has been in my pocket most of the weekend.
100_3073.jpg

Were you able to get that edge the way you like it?

Today, a U.S. made Schrade 33OT is sitting in my pocket. The edges are a little wonky still, but it certainly is a nice little jack knife. Just slightly larger than a peanut, but very pocketable. I'm liking it very much, especially since the back springs are carbon steel and take a nice patina.

Gerry,
How do you like that Fusion Tomahawk?
I've been thinking of getting one of those as a personal X-Mas present:)

Spyderco Caly 3 that is such a great knife and I needed to give my D2 Para Mili a rest for a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back