What knife next? Or is this plenty?

Here's what I got. suggestions on the next purchase? Right now I'm thinking save and wait for the grail knife to appear (GEC #15 spear, 2 bladed, ebony.)
p1030154if.jpg

Edited to add:
This is my only fixed blade
dscn0764o.jpg

Last edited:
i thought you were going to just carry one knife all summer?
save your money for beer or comic books or girls or whatever is age-appropriate.

lol
actually if you arent already sure what you want next then you ought to wait for your grail knife. or, you know, a douk douk or a mercator black cat.

i thought you were going to just carry one knife all summer?
save your money for beer or comic books or girls or whatever is age-appropriate.

I've been semi-faithful to the peanut, there's only been a few days that I haven't carried it so far. So far so good! I'm just trying to plan ahead for when the urge to carry something else becomes too great :D

I didn't see a Canoe or Barlow in there?! Maybe a small Texas Jack or GEC #76 Jack too...your just getting started;) But well on the way it would appear:D

a GEC #76 would be amazing, I've seen a few fotos of these clad in some mouth-watering stag. And yeah, I'm just getting started. Looks like I got the low end user end of the spectrum covered :)

a GEC #76 would be amazing, I've seen a few fotos of these clad in some mouth-watering stag. And yeah, I'm just getting started. Looks like I got the low end user end of the spectrum covered :)

And they are all you will ever NEED :D

seriously though you will be suprised how you backtrack over time.

I would say get a GEC, any GEC and see what they are about. I have not tried all of the current manufacturers but I have tried a few. I personally find them to be exceptional bang for the buck but thats just me. Heck get a Farm & Field knife, cant beat the O1 tool steel :thumbup:

I can't help you with your grail knife, but click on my avatar and email me your address and info...:)

Plenty??? What is this plenty?

I thought plenty was not being able to carry them all at once. You should see me waddling down the street with alla those in my cargo pockets :D

You need a buck 110, and a few more SAKs.
Also a mora and a douk douk wouldn't hurt either.

For knives to carry and use, you do have plenty. I have discovered that for my needs, "enough" is about 9 knives, which covers the different sizes and patterns I might want for daily carry with enough variety to avoid boredom with the same knife every day. The other 50 or so I own are spares. :)

Back