What knife should I buy?

Why don't you use the thread you already created. Also it would be good if you explained what you'll be planning on doing with it? Kitchen/Food Prep? I don't think it would be worth buying it for that. When you ask people something you should participate in the conversation and not throw out a question and hope you like the replies you hear. Just some friendly advice.

Not to be abrasive, but you're gonna have to be more specific than that. Worth will solely be determined by you. Looks like these average for around 85 bucks. You have plenty of other options at that price point. Going to depend on your taste, your intended use, your budget and what exactly you're looking for. Is it worth it..? In a word: maybe.

Why don't you use the thread you already created. Also it would be good if you explained what you'll be planning on doing with it? Kitchen/Food Prep? I don't think it would be worth buying it for that. When you ask people something you should participate in the conversation and not throw out a question and hope you like the replies you hear. Just some friendly advice.

Quoting myself from your other thread, just so the chance is higher you see it.

People like 'em. If you like it, and you think it'll work for your anticipated needs, then sure.

Why don't you use the thread you already created.

The threads he already created. This is the third one on the exact same topic he has created since last Friday.

All three with no explanation whatsoever.

Worth it? Only if you like it and have a use for it. Which size; 8 or 12"?

What are you going to use it for? Wall hanger? Desk knife? Hiking? General woods knife? Survival knife?

It is good to actually participate in your own threads.

Last edited:
Back