What Knife to you leave in your Car or Truck?

In my go to work car one of those s&w m&p knives just for the glass breaker on it.

Weekend SUV/range car. On my go bag i have strapped to it a bk9 and a tops mx4 punisher, with a tomahawk from wolf creek forge.

HEST 2.0 folder in my work truck, and in my personal truck a Benchmade triage, and a Estwing Sportsmen Axe (more of a hatchet than an axe)

I keep a Woodmans Pal and a Silky Saw in my Jeep Rubicon. Plus an e-tool, and a rock hammer.

I keep a Buck 119 in the back with some wrenches and hammers and what not--figured a large knife might come in handy too.

Spyderco Endura 4 saber ground partially serrated zdp blade in my car console. Good strong all around blade.

Surrreee... next you'll want to know where I usually park, and where I hide the spare key :rolleyes: :D

I've got a Boker Urban Tank and a Wal-Mart machete in the trunk, then a couple of steak knives up front. I also have a cheap multi-tool that I have been meaning to throw in.

have always carried a schrade LB7 in the truck jockey box & recently added a $20 gerber big rock camp knife in case the bigger fixed blade was necessary...
after reading through this thread though i'm thinking my lmf II would be handy in there for glass breaking, & a multi-tool would be a good addition as well... i currently don't have a multi-tool though, lost my gerber multi-tool to tsa many years ago & until recently haven't thought about replacing it, however having trouble deciding on which one is best, will have to do more research here to finally figure it out!

Back