What knife would you have Spyderco build for you if...

Actually... i feel that Spyderco should make more knives with deep carry clip. Something like the Fred Perrin PPT's clip.

Folding Fillet knife with 6" H-1 plain blade. Perhaps similar to Catcherman with scales that would give good grip when wet. Jimping on top and bottom of scales with large pinned lanyard hole. Designed with strength, functionality, and ease of cleaning in mind. Colors?

A Caly 3 or 3.5 with CTS-20CP steel. Never gonna happen since Japanese makers won't use non-Japanese steel, but one can dream.

I'd just like to see some new knives made of new super steels in the regular catalog instead of all these damnable sprint runs.

I'd like to see a gayle bradley with black g10, improved handle shape, and the same m4 blade, sandblasted.

serrated endura wave with a thinner stock/higher grind. or endura in m4 waved or not.

I already have 2 custom Spydies in the form of a Military AND a Paramilitary.;)
Folliage green handles
CPM D2 blades in full Spyderedge.
Gifted to me by the great Sal Glesser himself:thumbup::thumbup:

A para2 with no blade play and the pivot bushing functioning like it should, and an even grind on both sides:)

i would like an m390 /PeelPly CF C95 Manix but with a compression lock

a s90v/ PP CF Yojimbo 2

Para 2 with M390 and/or s35VN ... oh wait they're in the making!!!

i would also like to see the incorporation of BRITISH RACING GREEN g10

I would want a superleaf with a four inch blade in S30V made in the U.S.A. I would want a custom jimping patch on the spine between the tip and spyder hole. So when I choke up with the choil I can put my thumb on some jimping instead of smooth blade spine. Its a weird place for jiming but you could choke up to where its like a one or two inch blade if you need it. You could also maybe use it with a fire steel? IDK I like large blades because if you need it you have it and can choke up for finer work, where if you need a large blade and have a small one it isnt going to get any bigger or longer.

One word..... karambit.

Sal if you happen to read this and it sparks your interest. Let me know plz, it seems I have a hard time getting some of the run's that I would like to have. superemt1@gmail.com

Just my .02 1/8 thick, fixed, no scales, no sheath. everything else is up to you as you would know what i want better than what i think i want. as far as steel, geo, size, and price point.

i want a dive knife like the Caspian but with a sharp tip not blunted because when im diving for fish a need a sharp tip to brain them... love the design how it half serrated and the right size just give me a sharp pointy tip!! pls spydeco :)

maybe a smaller folder in H1 too

Spyderco already makes one of my fav knifes, the Civilian. If they made one which was 6 inchs long, I'd def buy a few of those (I already have a few civilians as well as other hawkbills from spyderco) but there is not really a market for a knife that big and that scary looking with that design. not too many people need a knife which is designed to take someone apart and fk someone up that much. most just need to stabby stabby and then run away.

Back