What knife would you have Spyderco build for you if...

I'm thinking a Paramillie 2 in 52100 @rc62 and a paramillie 2 in Cruware @ rc 62

Both would be amazing performers. The Cruware would surprise a whole bunch of people with it's performance. Actually, it would be a perfect steel for a very heavy duty knife. 3V would make more sense in some ways but be more expensive.

Either in G10 or Micarta, linen or canvas. Red, burgundy or royal or dark navy blue. Possibly Lapis blue.

A resilience with ball bearing lock, cpm s110v blade, and the same g10 handles. That hunk of cpm s110v steel would be a fortune though...

Lefty Military with Ti/G-10 slabs and M4 or M390 or S110V or you get the idea.

A giant version of the dragonfly with M4 blade steel and twill carbon fiber handle's,4 way wire clip and a different type of locking system,something very robust..
Also would like to see a wire clip offered that would replace any non wire clip spyderco knife,unless such a thing already exists..
Also would like to see a new and different design butterfly knife with multiple blade steel options,as well as multiple blade style options including the wee-hawk blade style.
Also some more warncliffe style knives,including high end ones,or at least a large locking version of the urban.
Would also love to see a knife made with "Japanese white paper steel".
A bunch of new mules in new steels,with a "white paper steel" mule being there at the top of my wishes..

Also would ask for a black coated M4 paramilitary,with drab green G10 and black 4 way wire clip.

My grail spydie would be an M390 Delica, FFG, with a jimped choil, deep-carry pocket clip and carbon fiber. It would change the looks dramatically, but a ball-bearing lock would be a nice addition as well.

Mine would be a Bushcraft in M390 - I just did a personal review and comparison on bushcraft blades, and the Spyderco won - even though I really dislike O-1 steel. Sal's bushcraft knife is absolutely incredible!

Resilience-shaped blade, 4-1/2" long. Full flat grind. Plain edge. Satin finish. Blade steel better than 8Cr13MoV but less expensive than VG-10. Spine jimping. FRN handles. Linerlock with nested skeletonized liners. Screw-together construction. Endura-style four-way clip (rounded at the end, with lanyard hole integrated). Phosphor bronze bushings. Under $80.

Sprint run of the Kris.
Give it red G10 if they have to, like the Sprint Persian, but bring back the Kris!!!

Old thread but why not.
A Para 2 with a M4 blade and either scalloped FDE G10 or the same carbon as the GB
A flipper version of the Gayle Bradley with g10 for less cost

I love the M4 steel I really would like to see it in more EDC sized knives. I you make it I will buy it

Back