What knife would you have Spyderco build for you if...

PPT with a lockback and ZDP

Lum tanto with a lockback and M4

Para with ZDP or M4 in micarta, Hossom-style

Folding Street Beat

Probably a Ti RIL Para2 with a carbon fiber non locking scale (+ a G11 and micarta non locking scale so I could swap)

Probably a Ti RIL Para2 with a carbon fiber non locking scale (+ a G11 and micarta non locking scale so I could swap)

I think you mean Ti Compression lock. RIL is a Frame Lock. Integral means integrated :p

Full height convex-ground H1 blades, any model, but ideally the (now discontinued) Aqua Salt.

H1 Street Beat.

H1 Lum Chinese folder.

I guess I like H1 :p

A Delica with an S30V clip point blade (similar to Boker/Krein pocket bowie) and amber stag scales.

Last edited:
Caly 3.5 or Stretch with G10 and Aogami 1 or Super.

Failing that, maybe a mule fixed blade in either of those steels. I have used kitchen knives in these two steels for some time now and have been very impressed, would be wild to see how they might perform in a general utility platform.

cool,

many people want an integral compression lock, maybe if we ask loud enough they will make it. with something more tasty than s30v,

and i'd love to see some exotic european steels tested, there are a lot used by custom makers that are worth a try, niolox, vanadis 4, 6, 10 etc.

A more robust Civilian. Something with a 4.8 mm blade. Spyderedge of course. Bigger pivot with dual liners. Or it could have a titanium handle with the CR frame lock setup.
PLEASE.....

Endura G10 or police 3 with super blue at RC 61-62

millie or paramillie 2 in Cruware or PD#1( powder version from Latrobe) at RC 61-62

UK pen knife in BG42, or CTS B75 at RC 60-62

A folder in 3V ( tuff?)

Keep the CPM M4 coming. I a pinch I could be satisfied with it for the rest of my life

Bolstered C83 Schempp Persian with full flat ground Odin's Eye Damasteel blade, undented lockbar, butterscotch micarta scales, and no clip.

Clipless Kopa with Odin's Eye Damasteel blade and butterscotch micarta scales.

Kiwi (locking version) with full flat ground Hakkapelitta Damasteel blade and butterscotch micarta scales.

Double bolstered Stretch with Odin's Eye Damasteel blade, butterscotch micarta scales, undented lockbar, and no clip.

Paul
bar_02.gif

My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Kiwimania ---- Spydiewiki
Dead horses beaten, sacred cows tipped, chimeras hunted when time permits.
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
It's easy to grin when your ship comes in and good fortune and fame are your lot, but the man worthwhile is the man who can smile with his shorts twisted up in a knot. - Morey Amsterdam

Another thought, a Glow in the Dark scaled Ladybug would be awesome too.

Grizz

I'd like to see a fully convex ground, green canvas micarta slabbed Chinook.

Back