What knife would you have Spyderco build for you if...

easy, an original style native in DLC coated CPM M4, not riveted together, and maybe make it a flipper with IKBS.

i'd love to see a delica in s30v with a olive drab green front scale and a RIL for the back scale, and a matte black pocket clip

I don't actually own a spyderco but it would be awesome to get a Manix 2 style with a 3 inch blade, slightly thinner scales, and a flipper.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.... An S90V SE Millie!

also Id love to see a Mid lock variant of the Bradley M4 wearing Micarta and ditching the exposed liners.

bo

An upscale centofante 4 with CF or Ti scales, and with a different style lock. Not a big fan of the lockbacks.

Military or Para 2 in CF and S110V or S125V at high hardness. :)

The original persian with a ball bearing lock blended into the bolster so that it doesn't mess up the flow of the knife but as beefy as possible, screw or hex construction, open back bolsters, low riding wire clip made of matching pattern of the blade and handle in wootz or damascus.
Full flat grind blending smoothly back in thickness so as to blend the unground bit of blade instead of having the ramp up. Perhaps brought out a little bit bigger to 3.25 to 3.4 length with a 13 or 14 mm hole, whichever fits more smoothly. Wootz patterning look or raindrop damascus sorta steel made out of h1 MAGICALLY so that it can't rust and is also very hard and tough in equivalent to H1 but wont chip with a matching grey shaded to black patterning on the g10 handle, maybe make the patterning designs of grey shading slightly indented so as to create more texture so that it is quite grippy.
Oh, and jimping on the thumb ramp, maybe in some cool pattern.

Last edited:
1: Ayoob - VG-10, G10, Serrated
2: ATR - S35V, plain and serrated
3: Lil Temperance - S35V, G10

I would probably build myself a carbon fiber Military with a tri-ad lock and M390 steel!

Compression lock Sage with G10 scales

Smaller Para 2 (sub 3" blade, more carry friendly handle size that still retains ergos).

Custom shop for Delicas and Enduras...lots of steels, multiple colors for frn, multiple colors for g10

An updated design on the Delica - improved lines, eliminate the silly looking exposed tang when the knife is closed, new materials and steels.

a g10 version of the centofante 3 in s30v without a big gaping hole in the blade

A Manix I with a RIL and carbon fiber. Add a slab of 4mm FFG S90V and we'd have a SUPERSTAR must have Spyderco. Who wouldn't want that knife?

Back