What knife would you have Spyderco build for you if...

Bring the Starmate back with S30V or S35VN steel, G10 scales, and a tip up carry clip. Hopefully Sal has already gotten started on this as a sprint run, hint hint ;).

A larger Native, about 3.5-3.75" blade, with G10 scales. S30V or S35VN, heck, I'll go for VG10.

Well, I love the GB and the M4 that comes with it. I wouldn't want a GB with a "lesser' steel. Make one with 3V though, and I'll be all over it like....well, you know what I mean. :D

I threw out a RIL Ti and g10 Manix I and didn't get one comment. Seems like a winner to me if Tinker Bell waved her wand and poof it appeared for us.
Maybe the Manix I is a relic gone past.

spyderco military s30 v blade with g10 on one side titanium lock on the other with * strong tanto tip blade with lots of belly* ! id buy that right away if they had that out!
please make it .

Current wish list:

"Best of Breed" C44 Dyad with: PE ZDP-189 (Or maybe Super Blue), SE H1 blades, and burgundy micarta handle.

Chokwe scaled down to 3.5 inch blade (Of any good steel), compression lock, and matte black canvas micarta handle scales. Or maybe ebony...

I really like the wharncliffe on the Cento 4 and Salts with the rivets, not screws, so this is what I'd like - in both large and small - PE and SE...

P1180003a.jpg

- best wishes, Jazz.

I'd really like a plain-edge Salt I / Pacific Salt with either H1 or Titanium liners. I agree that liners are probably unnecessary for these knives intended usages, but a metal liner would increase my faith in them a little bit. and it'd have to be rust-free material or else the purpose of the knives would be a bit defeated.

also some sort of rust-proof washers in there so they'd open up a bit easier than the washer-less metal-on-FRN action.

also with low-ride pocket clips for tip-up carry
: )

I wish they would make a HEAVY knife. Looking through the catalog I can't find much over 5 ounces. Ideal for me would be a Military but with undrilled liners on both sides of the blade.

A fixed blade military made of S35V with a 4 1/2" blade, 3/16" blade thickness, about 9 1/2" overall, top it off with a skull crusher at the end.

A couple of Military size/style knives.

1) Military Salt (or as someone said, a Navy).
H1 blade, fully serrated.
Yellow G10 handle.
Lock like the Manix.

2) Military Hi-vis
ZDP blade, FFG, plain edge.
Orange G10 handle.
Lock like the Manix.

and a big vote for a

A larger Manix with a 3.99 inch blade. (With the mods of the Cutlery Shoppe Orange Spirit run, milled out liners, jimping etc.).
Orange G10 handle
ZDP blade, FFG, plain edge.

A Meercat that the lock doesn't develop issues with. Still the coolest knife I ever owned.

I would be happy with Spyderedge being available on all blades (it is Spyderco, remember?), and black and orange being available as handle colors on all folders. Just two simple, common sense requests.

Back