What knife would you have Spyderco build for you if...

For defense carry: An overbuilt, and high quality build of a CQC8... with compression lock. Don't care too much about steel, just make it a "top quartile" stainless with a black coating and a symmetrical grind.

Utility: A Military-ish folder with a better handle-to-blade length ratio, a full flat grind but with a much stouter grind in the tip area (which would require a revised set of grind lines). S90V or S110V at Rc61 or harder.

Would be an Endura blade shape with a Military style handle.....Black G 10 and a stone wash finish

small Utility blade like Spyderco cat with Elmax steel blade and compression lock, completely over built but nice with deep carry clip and g10 handles. Or sprint run of Spyderco Cat with White G10 handles and M4 / m390 blade would be sufficient ^^

A fully serrated Para 2 with a wave. The perfect weapon retention knife for weak side carry.

spyderco PPT with elmax, m390, or s90v. i wont be picky :p
corrugated carbon fiber handles with titanium used as the liner/lock instead of stainless.
put me down for atleast 5 :)

Spyderco Cat with an Elmax or M390 blade and GID scales.

Temperance II with 3V blade and green canvas micarta handle.

I have been carrying my orange military at the bar when i work for cutting fruit for drinks and whatever else needs slicing..... ive had issues with rust on the s30v blade
we NEED an H1 Military!!!!!!!! if this were made in to a reality people would be all over this knife!

Something pinged the radar today, that I'd love. Orange G-10 Native Slip-it. I've seen pics - I'd take two.

Navaja with thinner grind (thickness behind the edge about .020") Damascus, VG10 core blade and desert ironwood scales. No screw holes on the bolsters.

I think an Ayoob with a full-flat grind, CPM-3V, peel-ply CF scales with no liners, ball lock, tip-up wire clip. Lean and mean.

I’ve seen lots of reviews on the Paramilitaries before and never been very interested but now it’s growing on me!
I believe it will be a folder I will buy in the future.
However, both have a few draw backs for me.

On the Paramilitary:

• The tang of the blade sticking out
• The bottom of the handle sticking out also – much prefer the handle on the
Para 2

On the Paramilitary 2:

• Blade length – too big for my EDC

So what I would really like would be a Paramilitary 3!!!:D
A smaller Paramilitary 2, really!
3” s30v blade, same design and smaller handle.
If it had these specifications it would be a knife I would buy in a heart beat!

Military with a CF/ ti framelock and s110v steel(part of my hopes the m390 sprint is a CF/framelock)
i would also love to see the military in 3v with a reinforced tip.

Some kind of a Phil Wilson super folder I think! That would be my order.

STR

dark green (stag arms manix green) para2 with xhp

S35VN Temperance2

Last edited:
Back