What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

We made those. They were great. No one bought them...

I bought one! Wish I would have bought more than one. :thumbsup::)
voT1xGP.jpg

Spetsnaz shovel variant
I have one of the Cold Steel Spetsnaz shovels. Handy little tool to keep in the truck and doesn't take up much space, PLUS for ~$25, I consider it disposable.

If I ever need to dig through bricks and cinder blocks (my apologies: "4-inch solid concrete with aggregate":p), I think I'll go get a jackhammer lol.

I have one of the Cold Steel Spetsnaz shovels. Handy little tool to keep in the truck and doesn't take up much space, PLUS for ~$25, I consider it disposable.

If I ever need to dig through bricks and cinder blocks (my apologies: "4-inch solid concrete with aggregate":p), I think I'll go get a jackhammer lol.
I have one too, I use it all the time, my yard is all full of roots

cinder blocks are cinder blocks and 4 inch solid concrete with aggregate is 4 inch solid concrete with aggregate. It's an important distinction...

:D

Nathan, I’d really like to see something that the Grim Reaper would be happy to drop coin on. Like a push dagger with nasty serrations or something like that. My only request would be to make it unscrew into a few parts that could be shipped separately for all of us Californstralians.

Com’on... Live a little!

^ OMFG, don't say stuff like that 'cause my dirty mind and salty mouth start to churn but this is a family kinda subforum ;) But seriously, 5"s is not enough for something that prickly deadly :D

Ha, ok anyway I think boasting of my prowess with 5" does my reputation more harm than good:)

Real prison shivs are much shorter than that. I'd be happy with something 3" or 4" and pointy.

Last edited:
Back