What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

That’s exactly why I would want it: incredibly small and only for short term use. It would be a last resort type of tool—after I’m out of real options kind of a thing. I’m only on my third CPK and have no doubts that if the handle issue CAN be overcome, you guys can do it.
design criteria dictate that you'll wanna carry this in your pocket and use all the time. Or around your neck or piggybacked to a bigger knife, in your sock, inside your lapel.. wherever. Versatile, ergonomic- and as compact as possible

one of my favourite aspects of working with CPK is the limitless potential for creating any shape, curve or transition imaginable. CNC really removes all kinds of boundaries for shaping, the trick is coming up with the shapes. The DEK handle is pretty complicated- there's a lot going on there. I think my handle shaping will get more complicated as I descend further into the rabbit hole.

Would love to see some hand ground, unoptimized creative and/or period pieces and one-offs from the shop.

Hidden Tang D-Guard Bowie

Assassins Dagger

A more finesse-based long piece like a CPK War Sabre

Fixed-blade Sodbuster

Whatever you want to make for fun

Maybe a Matt Gregory Collab. piece?

And a cutlass, a Chinese cutlass kind of a short sword thingy..drat , can picture it, but dont have a good image to post

I am no psychic or clairvoyant (so don't call me a psycho Claire!) but this is what I see (I cheated, because I read) in the CPK horizon, in terms of emerging new patterns:

- Kephard
- Intergral Dagger
- Folder
-Camp Knife

The rest of the stuff is whimsical musings :p

Back