What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

The white board has DEK1 production, K18 production for the pre-order, a very short run of 4" dagger boot knives, Kephart and then...

I did say emerging new patterns ;)

4" boot dagger? Oh goodie, I always wanted to be over 6' tall but never found good enough elevation for inside my boots! That boot dagger will probably make me realize my dreams! Signed: an old(er) 5'9" fatty know as Unc. Matty :D

I did say emerging new patterns ;)

4" boot dagger? Oh goodie, I always wanted to be over 6' tall but never found good enough elevation for inside my boots! That boot dagger will probably make me realize my dreams! Signed: an old(er) 5'9" fatty know as Unc. Matty :D
Matty, your in good company, I was thinking the rear leg of my walker.:confused::)

Not a knife.....but.....

I would really like to see liners in different colors for the various knives. It would allow us to personalize our knives with a dash of color and make the grip a little thicker.

I made a set for my FK2 and really like them but it took longer than expected and although they fit well there is no way I can match CPK’s precision.

Not a knife.....but.....

I would really like to see liners in different colors for the various knives. It would allow us to personalize our knives with a dash of color and make the grip a little thicker.

I made a set for my FK2 and really like them but it took longer than expected and although they fit well there is no way I can match CPK’s precision.

I genuinely want scales like this
K1UFJvp.jpg

Back