What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

Yeah I was thinking about something like Busse's AK47, but done CPK style.

NINJA SWORDS!!!!!!!!!!

Dumb.

Stupid.

NINJA SWORDS!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
Hey Nathan, yes, I’ll buy a trench sword. Yes, I’ll buy your version of a NinJo sword. However, if you must make another sword, there is one design I would very much like to see you pursue as it is a proven design and a function tool that I would very much like to have in my work gear. That is Lorien’s North Sword design. I have no idea if I am speaking out of place to even mention it or if he would even be open to a run of the design, but it would be outstanding if you two could collaborate yet again on that pattern. I want one very badly, and thought I had it line up with the good Dr. K, but it feel through the cracks unfortunately.

The others are cool, but they would just be toys in the collection for me. A CPK/LA North Sword would be an appreciated tool that I would actually use on the job fairly often, which if I may be so bold, strikes me as what you are best at, making quality tools that will see hard use.

What say you Lorien Lorien ?

the North Sword is a proven performer and a peerless tool. Nothing would make me happier than collaborating on a CPK version of it. It's like a forest ninja sword, which isn't full ninja, just to be upfront about the important things

As much as I love and desire the North Sword, if there were any Lorien design I would most love to see adapted into a production item it is the...

Dragon Boat!!!

(Also, if you are looking at the Dragon Boat, you also need to check out the Tsunami!!!)

thanks for trip down memory lane :)

:DThe remaining boot daggers ;)
Still hoping for a Large sale of all the remaining boot daggers.

The 1 or 2 per sale pretty much guarantees that I have no chance, since I'm usually on the road on Fri during the 3pm sales, and each one subtracts from the possible total remaining for a bigger sale.

If it gets down to only the last remaining 20 in one sale, past experience shows I'm statistically unlikely to get one. :(

~40 in one sale and at least I might have a chance based on the FK2 release (the first 2 sales for the FK2 definitely hammered the BF server hard lol).

How about a 7 inch fixed blade Tanto to pair with that Wakizashi or ( Busse AK style ) sword. If you want to get crazy with it, an integral guard, not too dissimilar from that beautiful integral that you already made. A regular version and a handful of full custom handled knives would really chum the water for the collectors.

That said, I still want the hatchet, tomahawk, or axe.

A modified cleaver/ batoner with a flat hammer end handle and a little hook for pulling tent pegs.

Firewood, food prep and getting my tent up and down.

A spatula tip so I can use it on a public barbecue.

Last edited:
This fell off the front page, which is wrong. So I would like to suggest something different . . .

Scissors! CPK Scissors! Maybe for Amazon. Nothing fancy but some good steel and some well thought out geometry. I use scissors more than any other sharp edged object I own.

Ok, it's crazy. :oops: I know. Then . . . maybe a CPK letter opener! Or a CPK ice pick (BTW, CPK shiv / pig-sticker works great from that . . . I hear?).

All bad ideas, huh?

But, hey, at least it got this thread back on the first page. :D

Back