What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

A dedicated hunting knife, perhaps a nessmuk or drop point design, with around a 4” blade good belly for skinning and handle similar to the fk2. Oh, and thinner stock (maybe around 1/8”)

Well, I’ve been thinking about this for weeks, maybe months.... if Mark feels like a taking a little side excursion, I think that the DEK1 would do very nicely with a hollow, double edge grind. Maybe “wicked” is more appropriate than “nice”. I’m pretty much drooling over the thought of it, and will be putting together a postage paid return shipping box, just in case. Mike

Well, I’ve been thinking about this for weeks, maybe months.... if Mark feels like a taking a little side excursion, I think that the DEK1 would do very nicely with a hollow, double edge grind. Maybe “wicked” is more appropriate than “nice”. I’m pretty much drooling over the thought of it, and will be putting together a postage paid return shipping box, just in case. Mike
I’d say just go ahead and send the box and see what happens Mike, just be sure to put a good bottle of bourbon in it before you do.

Back