What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

That competition cutter would work as a camp/kitchen knife...with minor adjustments. Have the blade 6-7 inches, keep it as thin as possible 3/32" for camp, no rear handle "guard", taper the tang to lighten.
Pink handles for the wife?:eek::eek::D

I would like to see an EDC version of the field knife with a 3/32" thick blade in either 3V or even Cpm-154.

^^^ The return of the Shiv! Yes!

Please don't do a cheap ugly knife! There's already a million places to get one of those.

Any kitchen knife would be something to enjoy using daily.

Also don't forget ninja stars! Or otherwise known as "lawn aerator" for those people living in restrictive states. 😉

6" "survival " style knife based off the light chopper , kind of a mix between the field knife / light chopper .

I'll go with this, something plenty stout, one knife do all type thing.

How about this little BEAUTY right here: :eek:

PLEEEEZZZZEEEE and Thank you!!!! :thumbup:

Thanks. It's a sweet piece for sure.

Hey Nathan, I'll happily take pictures in exchange for knifes. ;)

6" survival knife, like the field knife but a bit bigger. Or a heavy chopper.

Thumb up... We used the 6" knife in Elmax purchased at Blade this year to butcher a 70 lb lamb this week. It was beyond fun.... And it decapitated the lamb, gutted and skinned it, and separated the hip joints, took out he back straps and tender loins, and quartered it, all with not a mark on the edge. Amazing, and its not designed as a "butcher" knife. For elk hunting in the field, butchering sheep, calves, Deer, and other... I would LOVE a knife like the field knife with another 1" plus of blade.... For all us guys that use knives in the field and shop on animal processing and camp chores.... with weight in mind..... As Nathan does.

Thanks Nathan for the knives... AND NO! My son FORGOT to bring the camera... next time we will

something along the lines of this type of thing?

I think they were about a foot long. 8mm thick A2.
Here's the thread I did awhile ago about these little fellers

Back