What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

Since anachronisms are out, either the Shiv or the UF would be nice. Will the Shiv ever run again?

Throwing knives.
I'm frustrated with the annoying clanging sound every time I throw a knife, or plate, or book that I'm not supposed to.

Carothers D3v Throwing Plates?

Nah, Stick with what ya know- knives or tomahawks would be stupendous!
but if you go on a limb and need someone to test Throwing Plate protos, I'm your guy...

^This is the one I have been most looking forward to, as I think it will probably represent a form that ties together all the other more recent designs, to include even the Shiv and Utility Fighter, at least it seems that way to me.

However, upon reflection, I would probably have said this about almost anything that was forthcoming from you, lol.

How about a run of Nathan's one-piece daggers in 3V? Expensive, I now, but I bet there'd be a bunch of folks willing to sell of a lot of other steel to get one.

Failing that, how about the EDC design with a 4+" blade (and perhaps a straight clip point)?

This Baby:p
gytFbWH.jpg

I will take a single edge and another Double edge;) D3V would be my preference, But I am OK with Nathan's 3V:thumbsup:

That is a sweet knife, congrats !!
Now that’s the UF ? Correct ?
I’m getting myself confused dreaming of what could come lol :)
Thanks! That is correct UF in 3V with Double edge! The swedge is sharpened about 5 inches:thumbsup: 6 inch blade, 10.8 overall length and .165 thickness at the Ricasso! One of my ABSOLUTE Favorites CPK designs
CPK Homepage
http://www.carothersknives.com/knives/6-utility-fighter/

Last edited:
That is correct UF in 3V with Double edge! The swedge is sharpened about 5 inches:thumbsup: 6 inch blade, 10.8 overall length and .165 thickness at the Ricasso! One of my ABSOLUTE Favorites CPK designs
CPK Homepage
http://www.carothersknives.com/knives/6-utility-fighter/

Tom, that double edge UF is one of my two top favorite CPKs, the other being the Shiv with Cerakote coating. I think on any given day, I could easily switch between one or the other as my favorite.

Tom, that double edge UF is one of my two top favorite CPKs, the other being the Shiv with Cerakote coating. I think on any given day, I could easily switch between one or the other as my favorite.
I agree Bob! How's the weather on your island? Colder than Crap:mad: here in Tennessee

Back