What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

I would love to see a khukri done right. Ergo handle, good sharp angle in the spine. Medium belly with a nice strong pointy tip.

You and me both, with the new generation for keyboard ninjas, that's the only way I think that I will see one of these?

I am 100% sure, even more certain than Nathan at this point :D, that an MC preorder will be the next preorder after CPK catches up with the remaining EDC preorders, the Competition Chopper preorder alongside with building inventory for Blade 2018 and as the BC preorder started rolling off the production line. Like Nathan had said possibly in Sept.

Now Nathan has recently developed a very bad habit of crapping on some of my posts, but he won't on this one. That I'm 100 on :D

I am 100% sure, even more certain than Nathan at this point :D, that an MC preorder will be the next preorder after CPK catches up with the remaining EDC preorders, the Competition Chopper preorder alongside with building inventory for Blade 2018 and as the BC preorder started rolling off the production line. Like Nathan had said possibly in Sept.

Now Nathan has recently developed a very bad habit of crapping on some of my posts, but he won't on this one. That I'm 100 on :D
I am not so sure about that:oops: Could be the MC, but might be a Completely New Offering-IN OCTOBER :eek:

I am not so sure about that:oops: Could be a Completely New Offering-IN OCTOBER :eek:

Maybe a new offering in Oct too but the MC scored very high (slightly higher than BC IIRC) in the last preorder poll when the EDC2 won by popular demand. Plus Nathan is not going to hang so many MC preorder customers just to dry without an MC preorder. I know he's got a reputation for being an evil genius, but he's not Dr. Evil :D

But he's also a small shop, I don't know about you guy's, but variety is the spice of life, and after making so many of one style the evil genius would get bored.

No doubt that 2018 has been a prolific year for Choppers. Why not close it out with a BANG with yet another Chopper?.

If Nathan gets too bored, we can add some Disney World tickets alongside the Pony which he really wants. A stout cornfed pony, no fat, but thick :)

Last edited:
10 years are too soon! He's still relatively young at a fresh legged 42ish. He must not retire before he's at least 55!

Maybe a new offering in Oct too but the MC scored very high (slightly higher than BC IIRC) in the last preorder poll when the EDC2 won by popular demand. Plus Nathan is not going to hang so many MC preorder customers just to dry without an MC preorder. I know he's got a reputation for being an evil genius, but he's not Dr. Evil :D
Exactly, The MC scored higher and still has not been offered via a Pre-order! I am guessing when Nathan starts working on the BC he will want a change, (Lot of work involved in the BC) ! I remember he was somewhat hesitant to offer a Pre-order on the BC! I am going to guess FK2 or DEK1! (As always i could and probably am wrong)o_O
Although the UF would get my vote:eek:

Last edited:
I want to see the MC preorder but I think the BC production is going to end up being a huge "pita" for the CPK team. And by the middle of that run Nathan will probably be sick of producing choppers for a minute.
I agree with TG56 that he'll want a change up. DEK1 or FK2 are likely contenders. In the end it doesn't matter what it is, I'm sure I'll want one regardless!

In my fairy tail world the preorders over the end of 2018 and through 2019 would go MC, UF, HDFK (cause i still dont have one and want a fair few) and then after that i would be happy with FK2 or DEC1 then back to EDC's

Not being a chopper fan I'm not on the list for a BC and probably wouldn't go for an MC so it be would be great to see a DEK1 or FK2....
Or a 8" OAL dagger! That would be fun

It would appear their may be another High Definition Field Knife Pre-Order on the Horizon:eek:
Since we will finish the EDC 2.0 preorder tomorrow (and we started cutting chips on the BC preorder today) we could start another pre-order. If this sale of HDFK on Friday goes quickly and there appears to be unmet demand we may start another pre-order for more HDFK on Friday.

It would appear their may be another High Definition Field Knife Pre-Order on the Horizon:eek:
Since we will finish the EDC 2.0 preorder tomorrow (and we started cutting chips on the BC preorder today) we could start another pre-order. If this sale of HDFK on Friday goes quickly and there appears to be unmet demand we may start another pre-order for more HDFK on Friday.

Music to my wallet which will forego another HDFK preorder in order to grow to fat and plump whence September comes :)

Back