What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

HDMC is .250 like he asked, it's a 10" blade, so only an inch too long and I haven't measured depth of blade to see how far off that is. Where did your numbers come from, cuz mine must be off?

My bad, I was thinking HDFK!!! :eek:

This thing, HDMC is throwing me off. Mine will go by modified HC :D

With the recent Pre-order for the HDMC and MC completed, I do not expect to see any more Choppers offered for Quite some Time:(

Started with the BC preorder in very late Dec 2017. Proto BCs started rolling off in the 4th Q of 2017. Toward the end of 1st Q 2018 we had the proto-MCs and then the CCs and now the MC / HDMC preorders. Honestly, anyone and everyone who ever wanted and afforded to purchase some form(s) of CPK-Chopper has no room to lament for not being able to get one at factory prices, if that person failed to partake in this one year span of Chopper-Choppers!

2019 - let's see batches of these medium sized to slightly smaller blades: UF + FK2 + DEK1

while that is a lovely spear and dagger contraption, i was kind of hoping it had a muzzleloader built into the spear?!

i think CPK could improve on the classic boar spear with a dedicated spear head.

think about- end of world, out of .22 ammo, you need a spear that wont let you down.
Yeah, the CPK spear. Guaranteed to hold up, even against concrete boars :D

As you may have noticed from my name, khukuri are one of my favorite styles. I would love to see a CPK khukuri, but I would prefer a smaller, thinner villager/utility style instead of a monster chopper style. One you could chop with, but still accomplish all your other camp chores, like a LC and HDFK got together and had a CPKhukuri baby.
Also, no razor. Ain’t needed one of those since ‘95...

No Doubt:thumbsup: Have a feeling you may be modifying and Improving the LC Modelo_O;)

the LC is what it is, and I think it's been optimized for its intended uses- not a lot of room for improvement from my concept and perspective

I'm working on a different kind of knife which should be a little more useful for more folks, while sharing some overlap with the LC, taking some of the sting out of its retirement for those who love the pattern

nyet, still have lots of work left to do but you can assume it'll occupy the same genre of big, D3V knives that the LC does
Lorien, somewhere I have seen you post a photo of a grass blade/parang or something in that spirit that had a hand and a half grip wrapped in cordage. That is what I am looking for for bike trail clearing.

hmm...sounds kinda like the north sword, but that's two hand's worth

Back