What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

has the elements of a pure utility knife rather than a fighter- but incorporates defensive capability considerations that come in the form of balance, discreet carry, maneuverability/control, and a comfortable and secure grip
Thank you for that clarification :thumbsup:
Why my sentence ended with a “?”.

Still, since this IS the Goldilocks/A Girl Can Dream thread, I’d still like to see something with a 3 3/4” blade length :D

Thank you for that clarification :thumbsup:
Why my sentence ended with a “?”.

Still, since this IS the Goldilocks/A Girl Can Dream thread, I’d still like to see something with a 3 3/4” blade length :D
DEK1+Bench Grinder=This one's just right?

It seems CPK's dance card is quite full... but would love to see a collabo between the Evil Genius and the Mad Scientists at G&G Hawk...

I’m still hoping for a 8-11”culinary knife pre-order from CPK. Something like the Busse thin nick and an XL potato knife would be great in the kitchen. Let’s see how thin we can get the 3V.
Delivery by next thanksgiving would be sweet too but that may be pushing it. Sc

I said it before but a friction folder in D2 would really fill a gap that CPK doesn’t cover. Us that have to wear business casual at work have a much tougher time carrying even the EDC daily. A nice 2.5” friction that can slice like crazy but has just enough heft for some heavier tasks would be a godsend. You choppers have had your year lol.

I dunno, just thinking about weird design challenges. A stack of little axe heads lined up to form a blade. I always thought it was cool. It's all American, anyway.

I would really like to see a HDFK-L.
Exact same current specs but with a 8" blade tip to micarta (basically 7" cutting length with the choil being about 1").

One of my used and carried knives is another blade in a configuration like this and has proven to be a solid single carry blade for all types of environments and situations/uses.

Exact same current specs but with a 8" blade tip to micarta (basically 7" cutting length with the choil being about 1").

One of my used and carried knives is another blade in a configuration like this and has proven to be a solid single carry blade for all types of environments and situations/uses.

I would also love to see what was discribed above!!!

not to let the cat outta the bag, but...

Back