What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

Reminds me of his potato knife, does it have a chisel grind?
This was my only problem with (and why I sold) my potato knife...I couldn't split a potato straight lengthwise with it. I mainly cube my potatoes about 3/4" on a side and it just took too much concentration for the initial split. I'm LOVING this crazy thin D2 Aftermath for potatoes...wink wink nudge nudge. (0.120" at the spine, 1.275" tall at the widest and pretty much zero ground through the belly).

20190331_001455.jpg

a knife that can be ordered and paid for,then received in a timely manner!

Been trying since day 1 for a fk2,no luck.tried a proxy,no show.Lots of frustration.Then members offering theres at a substantial profit... so back to first line!

Been trying since day 1 for a fk2,no luck.tried a proxy,no show.Lots of frustration.Then members offering theres at a substantial profit... so back to first line!
" A Timely Matter" is accomplished on Friday sales, knives are ordered on Friday and then sent out the following week. If you cannot obtain a knife on the weekly sales, Then CPK usually offers Pre-orders! During "A Pre-order" you order your knife, Pay upfront and then wait until they are ready to ship!

CPK DOES NOT Mass Produce knives-They are a small Business that has a total Workforce of 4 Individuals! Good Luck

EDIT: Don't know how many UFK or FK2's Nathan has offered thus far (200 or so?) He is going to make well over a thousand I Believe:thumbsup:

The irony in this is staggering. CPK are one of the more available, high end brands out there.

This is actually a very true statement ... sometimes I wonder how they get out as many knives as they do with the small crew ... and ALL are top notch ...

can be hard to get in on Fridays as it's now common knowledge how damn good CPKs knives are ... but they are worth the wait ... and Nathan and the team try to produce enough of each model everyone that wants one can get one ... it may be through a preorder but they do all they possibly can.

Last edited:

I know my response is a few weeks too late.

That said, I had very little trouble tracking down an FK2. I put out a WTB post, per another member's suggestion, and within a day or two, I had multiple members reach out to me with offers. A couple of them offered me the knife at their cost and another wanted a bit extra. Honestly, I would have probably paid the extra had I not received the other offers, I think the knives are worth it. Though in the latter case, I certainly would prefer the extra go to CPK...

To quote the famous Deckard Cain (showing my inner nerd), "Stay awhile and listen". Build relationships, contribute to the forums here, exercise patience, and the knives will come.

Last edited:
Back