What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

Let me vote again for a kitchen knife, in the 5 inch utility knife category. A 3/32 thick or maybe. 092 steak knife / meat knife that each of us would use regularly in the kitchen and to cut steak, process poultry for grilling, and cut up things like vegetables. Would love to see a bird and trout knife to match.

These would see almost daily use. That adds fun to any knife. In AEBL

Nathan, after going back and forth, up and down, well over 15+ Shiros of my own, Justin's and Ivan's (aka turd blossom) I find myself back in your camp! Go ahead son and make that ugly, fugly, brute which you have in mind. Unc. Matty is jacked up and all pumped :D

Good Ol' U.S. of A baby, outta Moorseville NC... Fooque yeah!

OK welp, I'm all spent now. Too much adrenaline!

I can say Elmax was pretty impressive to me on the stainless steel line ... and I still like it alot ... and I know there are SS that hold an edge longer or that has this or that attribute over other SS ...

But AEB-L just seems to be the unicorn of the bunch ... it may not singularly be "the best" at any one quailty ... but it does everything well enough to put it up at the top 2 or 3 stainless steels IMHO ... from toughness to edge holding ability and it gets insanely sharp in an easy manner ...

I would love a 4" to 4 1/2" drop point hunting knife with a bit of belly ... in AEB-L ...

But if I'm being honest ... the DEK or and mid size knife in AEB-L would be a definite buy ... did I mention I REALLY like AEB-L ???

Oh ... and I will second Brian77 Brian77 ... a kitchen knife/knife set of a paring knife a boning size knife and a chef's knife ... in AEB-L ... :thumbsup:

Maybe something with lotsa tiny diamonds all over it?????

Floyd Mayweather would definitely agree!
images

I’d like to see what Nathan would come up with in an integral hollow handle camp knife with a 6-6.5 inch blade.
Here’s the part where it takes it to the level of Mr. Carothers mill skills, I don’t want a round handle.
CRK did it for years and although I owned a few I hated the knurled broom handle feel because it was a PITA to index by feel. I’d like a shaped handle like the HDFK but solid and hollowed out, maybe course interrupted threads so you wouldn’t have to waste so much time accessing the interior.
The space doesn’t have to be huge but with the 3V I assume that the walls could be left somewhat thin leaving plenty of interior space.
Oh, and a CPK option for titanium needles, fish hooks, and nails to add to the order as a starter for a tiny knife kit.
I think that’d be fun and if Nathan did it like he did that integral dagger I’m sure that he wouldn’t be able to make enough of them.

Back