What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

While an integral would theoretically be stronger, I'm sure we all realize that with Nathan's knives, that point is kinda moot (especially the one that's described as being made to be able to hammer a loophole through a wall, for observation/snipers).

Until the folder debuts, his knives are already a solid slab of steel, with scales mounted to them.

Sorry, random thought highly influenced by etoh:cool:
We need a Field Utility Kitchen Knife, that's right the F.U.K.K:D
Something along the lines of a heavy duty paring knife.
Strong enough to endure field abuse but capable of detailed kitchen work.
4" blade, 5" handle, ffg or convex, thin behind the edge but just right at the spine, grippy handle resistant to pathogens, small kydex sheath capable of pocket carry, aeb-l or nitro-V (d2?)
I may be buzzed but I would be all over something like this.
Cheers

Carothers_dagger.jpg

What I love about this? Just the right amount of steel is showing through at the handle. Too much, and it would have still been an engineering and artistic marvel, but would have been on the slippery side to hold

What I love about this? Just the right amount of steel is showing through at the handle. Too much, and it would have still been an engineering and artistic marvel, but would have been on the slippery side to hold

Daggers are my favorite...guess it's the engineer in me that loves the symmetry. And Nathan's integral has to be one of if not the nicest I have ever seen. Alas I fear I will never own one:oops:

We need a Field Utility Kitchen Knife, that's right the F.U.K.K:D

A field kitchen knife sounds a bit oxymoronic. Surely you mean a Field Utility Cooks Knife?

I’m with those who’d like to see the 3V integral dagger put into production. Yes, production cost would be high, but I think there’s a decent number of people who’d buy them if they were confident that they’re paying for the production cost and not for the rarity cost of buying one of only a handful in existence. I’d imagine there could be similar demand to the KOD18.

A field kitchen knife sounds a bit oxymoronic. Surely you mean a Field Utility Cooks Knife?

I’m with those who’d like to see the 3V integral dagger put into production. Yes, production cost would be high, but I think there’s a decent number of people who’d buy them if they were confident that they’re paying for the production cost and not for the rarity cost of buying one of only a handful in existence. I’d imagine there could be similar demand to the KOD18.

A pre-order for the 3V integral? Count me in for two!

Back