What knife would you like to see with MagnaCut blade steel?

Sometimes I think about what Spydercos I would do dealer exclusive runs of even if I was independently wealthy and could afford to commission 'dealer' exclusive runs.

Last night I was thinking... I'd really like to do a Gayle Bradley Bowie in Magnacut with lager G-10 handles over white liners, and a fixed Lum Tanto in Magnacut with polished green linen micarta handles over red fiber liners, and a Perrin Street Beat.

Honestly I'd like it to become a staple steel for their fixed blades.

I would love to see Spyderco Lum Chinese folder with MagnaCut blade! Such high-performance steel can truly transform this sleek and elegant knife into EDC powerhouse!

A few well known custom makers have now done some folders in MagnaCut, and at Bladeshow they had a Sebenza in it. Out of the production brands, I have to think Spyderco will be the first to start using MagnaCut. At least I hope.

I'd love to see a Native Chief in Magnacut... with titanium scales. As a permanent installation, not just a sprint.

But then again, I'd appreciate pretty much any steel on a Chief as long as it it came with titanium scales... :cool:

Micarta/ titanium military with magnacut!!!!!!! Give me give me give me!

Caly 3.5. Lately the red UKPK has been my favourite knife even over my sebenza and custom bugouts. Would love to get a locking one in this new steel.

How about another run of Nirvana's with MagnaCut? Honestly I would love to see another Spyker produced and Magna Cut would be amazing for that model.

Have we named them all by now? Getting there, I guess...

How cool would the Astute be in MagnaCut? Spoiler: very.

A few well known custom makers have now done some folders in MagnaCut, and at Bladeshow they had a Sebenza in it. Out of the production brands, I have to think Spyderco will be the first to start using MagnaCut. At least I hope.

That one off Sebenza popped up last night on a popular dealers site for ~$6,000 and someone bought it.

Back