1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

What Leatherman are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'Multi-tools & Multi-purpose Knives' started by mudguard, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Wheeler80

Wheeler80

Nov 12, 2013
    Surge in the stock leather with the bit kit in my back pocket.

2. Jay_Wyatt

Jay_Wyatt

Dec 12, 2004
    I have had my charge titanium model for 9 or 10 years. I feel naked if I leave the house without it.

3. batosai117

batosai117 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 5, 2007
    I keep the Leatherman Blast on my duty belt in the leather pouch it came with. When I'm not at work I have my Leatherman Skeletool either clipped to my back pocket (with SAK riding up front) or clipped onto my Maxpedition Fatboy that I keep in my truck.

[​IMG]

4. znapschatz

znapschatz

Jan 24, 2005
    Lately, a Charge TTi in the standard nylon sheath with flashlight in one side pocket, mini-Sharpie in the other and awl mod in the rear pocket. This is carried either vertical on my right rear hip or horizontal on my left front. Although I have and use others, this has been my default multi-tool for the last 6 years. In addition, I also tuck a Sportsman II or Rambler into my 5th pocket because I hate to see it empty.

5. mudguard

mudguard

Aug 2, 2013
    Carrying my leatherman wave in my work briefcase has proven very useful. I look forward to having it on belt when I move back to the country and don't have to wear a suit again...

6. Capt. Spaulding

Capt. Spaulding

Feb 7, 2014
    I always loved the Blast. Well the whole line Blast, Fuse, Kick. I wish they never discontinued them.

7. celtic11

celtic11

Dec 28, 2012
    Just got this sidekick the other day. It came with the little carabiner that I keep the 4" crescent attached to my belt loop. Its my first leatherman and I didn't have much money at the time so I figured it'd be a good start to see what I like and dislike. It came with a nylon sheath that works fine but I'd be interested to know if Leatherman makes a sheath that can be taken on and off the belt without undoing the belt? I had a SOG power assist that had a nice plastic clip on the sheath so it could be easily taken on and off.

[​IMG]

8. mudguard

mudguard

Aug 2, 2013
    I am sure someone out there makes a sheath for it that fits your requirements. I don't think Leatherman does though.. look around in here

http://www.leatherman.com/sheaths

9. eschwebach

eschwebach

Jul 16, 2012
    Squirt PS4

[​IMG]

10. collim1

collim1

Aug 14, 2014
    Went fishing today with my PST. Was a miserable day, much worse than the weatherman predicted last night, so I didn't even get to use my tool to unhook a fish.

11. PAknife

PAknife

Jan 1, 2015
    Usually I carry my wingman clipped to my pocket with built on pocket clip and a smaller sog multitool. I did order a new multitool buts its not a leatherman.

12. mg357

mg357

May 31, 2012
    Leatherman Supertool 300

13. znapschatz

znapschatz

Jan 24, 2005
    Lately I have been transitioning from my usual Charge TTi outfit to a Rebar carried in a NiteIze Pockits along with a flashlight. That has been an ideal set-up for yard work, which I have been doing an hellacious amount this summer. I prefer the Rebar to the Charge for this work and the Pockits because when the Rebar is in frequent use, I can carry it opened in the larger outside pocket, and it is sturdier made than the LT sheath for heavy duty. I also carry an OH Trekker and sometimes a Mora and all of them get used. It's a seasonal thing.

14. JUSTINCASEINEEDIT

JUSTINCASEINEEDIT

Oct 14, 2013
    I just use the nylon sheath to carry the Skeletool or the Wave plus the rest of the stuff.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
  15. ThePeacent

ThePeacent

Sep 15, 2013
    [​IMG]

Using the mod to my Wave that I learned in this very forum to enjoy mi breakfast time today...

[​IMG]

Thanks BladeForums for teaching us such weird but cool things!

16. Twinsdad

Twinsdad

Jul 13, 2015
    I carry the leatherman rebar its pretty strong and it usually does the trick

17. ThePeacent

ThePeacent

Sep 15, 2013
    [​IMG]

Trusty Wave

18. haackeg

haackeg

Jun 13, 2008
    Slipped my Wave in my pocket to mow the lawn (handy thing that pocket clip) and its still in there!

19. Nfd538

Nfd538

Jul 9, 2015
    Don't carry it much be here's my wingman.
    [​IMG]

20. znapschatz

znapschatz

Jan 24, 2005
    You mow the lawn with your Wave :eek: ?