What Leatherman are you carrying today?

I have had my charge titanium model for 9 or 10 years. I feel naked if I leave the house without it.

I keep the Leatherman Blast on my duty belt in the leather pouch it came with. When I'm not at work I have my Leatherman Skeletool either clipped to my back pocket (with SAK riding up front) or clipped onto my Maxpedition Fatboy that I keep in my truck.

Lately, a Charge TTi in the standard nylon sheath with flashlight in one side pocket, mini-Sharpie in the other and awl mod in the rear pocket. This is carried either vertical on my right rear hip or horizontal on my left front. Although I have and use others, this has been my default multi-tool for the last 6 years. In addition, I also tuck a Sportsman II or Rambler into my 5th pocket because I hate to see it empty.

Carrying my leatherman wave in my work briefcase has proven very useful. I look forward to having it on belt when I move back to the country and don't have to wear a suit again...

I keep the Leatherman Blast on my duty belt in the leather pouch it came with. When I'm not at work I have my Leatherman Skeletool either clipped to my back pocket (with SAK riding up front) or clipped onto my Maxpedition Fatboy that I keep in my truck.

I always loved the Blast. Well the whole line Blast, Fuse, Kick. I wish they never discontinued them.

Just got this sidekick the other day. It came with the little carabiner that I keep the 4" crescent attached to my belt loop. Its my first leatherman and I didn't have much money at the time so I figured it'd be a good start to see what I like and dislike. It came with a nylon sheath that works fine but I'd be interested to know if Leatherman makes a sheath that can be taken on and off the belt without undoing the belt? I had a SOG power assist that had a nice plastic clip on the sheath so it could be easily taken on and off.

1homgrz.jpg

Went fishing today with my PST. Was a miserable day, much worse than the weatherman predicted last night, so I didn't even get to use my tool to unhook a fish.

Usually I carry my wingman clipped to my pocket with built on pocket clip and a smaller sog multitool. I did order a new multitool buts its not a leatherman.

Lately I have been transitioning from my usual Charge TTi outfit to a Rebar carried in a NiteIze Pockits along with a flashlight. That has been an ideal set-up for yard work, which I have been doing an hellacious amount this summer. I prefer the Rebar to the Charge for this work and the Pockits because when the Rebar is in frequent use, I can carry it opened in the larger outside pocket, and it is sturdier made than the LT sheath for heavy duty. I also carry an OH Trekker and sometimes a Mora and all of them get used. It's a seasonal thing.

20150722_103824_zpsy58oeuzp.jpg

Using the mod to my Wave that I learned in this very forum to enjoy mi breakfast time today...

20150722_103526_zpsgtefvxbx.jpg

Thanks BladeForums for teaching us such weird but cool things!

Slipped my Wave in my pocket to mow the lawn (handy thing that pocket clip) and its still in there!

Back