What light is in your EDC?

I have carried a streamlight stylus pro for a couple years occassionally switching to a streamlight protac 2aa. Ive lost my 2nd stylus pro and got a surefire g2x pro. Im starting carrying the g2 as soon as I get a decent pocket clip for it. What do you carry?

Olight smini in copper or titanium. I like the small size and i like that there is no magnet. I sometimes worry it could bother my phone or watch. I find the magnet attracts metal filings and debris. I also prefer the single cr123 power source. It lasts a while and has good output. I dont like dealing with recharging it either, so just replacing a battery every couple months is fine by me.

Ive carried streamlight microstream USB for a good while now and I love it. Very light weight and comfortable to carry. I often forget its in my pockets and my wife sent it through the wash the other day. I took it out and its perfectly fine. Charges fine too. Great product and not very expensive.

McGizmo Haiku or Hanko Twisted Trident, or Oveready BOSS. It’s a glorious time for EDC torches.

Oh, and Maratac AAA Ti Rev. 3 on my keychain.

Fenix E05 SS. Great sturdy flash light and compact most of all. I would like to have rechargeable though when I update.

Eagtac D25A Ti the vast majority of the time. Fenix LD41 when I need/want more.
q37bLSX.jpg

Streamlight microstream usb around the house and the streamlight protac 1L-1aaa out of the house.

Eagtac D25A Ti the vast majority of the time. Fenix LD41 when I need/want more...

I have a few fancier, brighter, and more expensive flashlights that I've accumulated over the years, but the Eagletac Clicky D25A Ti is the only one that rides in my pocket everyday and that has never left me wanting as an EDC. The D25C accepts rechargables and is much brighter (I have that one too), but I preferred the longer handle of the AA version, the ease of getting replacement batteries, and the price of replacement batteries.

I have a few fancier, brighter, and more expensive flashlights that I've accumulated over the years, but the Eagletac Clicky D25A Ti is the only one that rides in my pocket everyday and that has never left me wanting as an EDC. The D25C accepts rechargables and is much brighter (I have that one too), but I preferred the longer handle of the AA version, the ease of getting replacement batteries, and the price of replacement batteries.
I’ve got a brand new back up just in case I ever lose this one.

Foursevens Quark QPA. I have added a deep carry pocket clip and tactical tail cap. no issues with the tactical tail cap turning on in my back pocket.

Back