1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

What light is in your EDC?

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Gear' started by dberry, Aug 12, 2018.

1. marcus52AR

marcus52AR Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 22, 2014
    These are good. Batteries last forever, and it never turns on accidently. Seems tough enough, and if I drop it in a pit it's no sweat. Just pick up another one.

J-RAY1989 likes this.
  2. J-RAY1989

J-RAY1989 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 14, 2019
    I keep a backup in the car. As you can tell from the wear on that bad boy, it's lasted a good long while. Only reason I'll have to replace it is the rubber is getting worn from when I bite down holding it in my mouth.

marcus52AR likes this.
  3. marcus52AR

marcus52AR Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 22, 2014
    I was wondering what that lump was. Mystery solved.

J-RAY1989 likes this.
  4. J-RAY1989

J-RAY1989 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 14, 2019
    It's like a bubble. Rubber detaching from the cap. Waiting for it to rip, then break out the brand new spare.

marcus52AR likes this.
  5. kniferbro

kniferbro Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 22, 2011
    I carry a AA Zebra loose in pocket. Awesome light!

!mprovise likes this.
  6. domiro

domiro

Sep 10, 2018
    I have an EagleTac D25C. It is not a super thrower but good enough and pocket-friendly and waterproof.

7. A.L.

A.L.

Jun 27, 2007
    Got myself Fenix PD25 because I wanted more compact but still outdoorsy EDC flash light. Really digging it. Tailswitch is must for me. Deep pocket clip works well.
    It's funny how it's 520 lumens but looks almost as bright as my old PD32UE that is 740 lumens I think. Great example how lumens is not the ultimate truth.