What light is in your EDC?

full

No need to get fancy for me. Simple Milwaukee pen light. Runs on 2 AAA batteries, and it's only $20 retail, so if you lose it, just get another one. Easy peezy lemon squeezy. Works just fine for me being a mechanic.
These are good. Batteries last forever, and it never turns on accidently. Seems tough enough, and if I drop it in a pit it's no sweat. Just pick up another one.

These are good. Batteries last forever, and it never turns on accidently. Seems tough enough, and if I drop it in a pit it's no sweat. Just pick up another one.
I keep a backup in the car. As you can tell from the wear on that bad boy, it's lasted a good long while. Only reason I'll have to replace it is the rubber is getting worn from when I bite down holding it in my mouth.

I keep a backup in the car. As you can tell from the wear on that bad boy, it's lasted a good long while. Only reason I'll have to replace it is the rubber is getting worn from when I bite down holding it in my mouth.
I was wondering what that lump was. Mystery solved.

I have an EagleTac D25C. It is not a super thrower but good enough and pocket-friendly and waterproof.

Reactions: BBW
Got myself Fenix PD25 because I wanted more compact but still outdoorsy EDC flash light. Really digging it. Tailswitch is must for me. Deep pocket clip works well.
It's funny how it's 520 lumens but looks almost as bright as my old PD32UE that is 740 lumens I think. Great example how lumens is not the ultimate truth.

Reactions: BBW
57FB9E36-4664-4443-BA7F-C65F86996843.jpeg I just got me this Emisar D4S V2 , I have been carrying a D4 V2 for a couple months and it is a great little light.

This D4S will probably be for night walks around the neighborhood and woods as it is a tad bit too big for my work.
I usually go with the D4 at work if I need lots of light or my Olight i3e on the keys.

I have enough stuff rattling around my pockets loose so I'm a big fan of the i3e keychain lights. One for every vehicle.

The beta QR has served me well, I don't recall when the original Kickstarter ran for it but I've had it for many years now.

IMG-20191027-120854.jpg

Reactions: WHT
Just got this so trying it out for EDC. FreLuc Synergy1. A side-by-side AAA made in the US. It is modular so mix and match colors.
938IKoRl.jpg

vgWGmwGl.jpg

Back