What Makes a Good, Traditional Barlow?

Glad everyone enjoys the Labels! I can't wait to see a few pictures of the Barlows posted!!;) I hope "Sepia Sawcut" works for everyone!!:rolleyes:

and the long pull is back in its regular spot! Bill has no idea how it drove my ocd crazy to see the long pull cut to various lengths on the other run of 15s a while back.

Here is my small collection of Barlows:
C2lFeuc.jpg

Aside from the TCs being great, I absolutely love the bolster stamp on the Boker, and the Russell is very well made with very nice saw cut bone.

I was hoping to add the latest TC to the collection but didn’t have any luck in the drawing, so we’ll see. I still feel fortunate to have what I have.

Here is my small collection of Barlows:
C2lFeuc.jpg

Aside from the TCs being great, I absolutely love the bolster stamp on the Boker, and the Russell is very well made with very nice saw cut bone.

I was hoping to add the latest TC to the collection but didn’t have any luck in the drawing, so we’ll see. I still feel fortunate to have what I have.
That’s a nice line-up right there. I like how the Ancient blends in so easily with those older knives.

My entire collection of Barlows.
Top to bottom first column: 2 Ka Bars, 2 Remingtons, Camillus 51, Canal Street.
Second column is all Case.
Third column: Schrade, American Knife Co. (Japan o_O ), Camco, Imperial, Kutmaster.
I found the American Knife Co., Camco, Imperial, and Kutmaster in a dresser drawer when I was cleaning out Dad's place. I don't know if they were his or his Dad's or some mix. I never remember him carrying any of them.
Barlows.JPG

That’s a nice line-up right there. I like how the Ancient blends in so easily with those older knives.
I think the TC Ancient is my favorite Barlow.
I tried picking them up on the exchange when they were flying around, but always late to the party.
You have a great collection there, a few choice models, and all stand-outs for us knife knuts. :cool::thumbsup:
Thanks, guys. The TC ancients are cool knives. Great walk and talk and vintage right out of the tube. :thumbsup:

Always exciting to see "Out For Delivery" on your shipping notice:D tough part is I'm at work, so hopefully I can swing home sometime throughout the day:thumbsup::)
I didn’t know there were shipping already, I’ve heard nothing from my dealer yet. Now the difficult game of patience begins :rolleyes:

looks like we’ll be seeing some pics soon :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Worse, I've seen them marked "delivered" and then not show up until the next day. :eek:
Or even worse, “delivered” but finding out it went to another address :(
I’m an apartment dweller and this has happened to me many times, even with important things like tax returns and car parts. Luckily my knives have always made it :D
Excuse me while a go find a piece of wood to knock on :rolleyes:

Ever see that and then it’s not delivered? Happens around here fairly often. Sometimes I feel like chasing down the truck! :D

Worse, I've seen them marked "delivered" and then not show up until the next day. :eek:

Or even worse, “delivered” but finding out it went to another address :(
I’m an apartment dweller and this has happened to me many times, even with important things like tax returns and car parts. Luckily my knives have always made it :D
Excuse me while a go find a piece of wood to knock on :rolleyes:
Your killin me smalls!!!:eek::D

Back