What Makes a Good, Traditional Barlow?

I’m thankful to have a Sepia with my name on it, but I can’t tell y’all how excited I was to see the Glitter Gold. I’m almost so happy I’ve forgotten about 2020.....almost.

Arrival:cool::thumbsup: very happy, it darkens a bit as it nears the bolster:thumbsup:
QYmEoj.jpg

NapQRm.jpg

But I’m a little confused. Is this TC Barlow not an SFO by / for Charlie?

Also, Charlie’s doesn’t have the Waynorth stamping.

I am rather puzzled too...

I was thinking about the stamping the other day. Charlie can clarify but in my mind, it wouldn't make sense to have a Waynorth tang stamp - the TC is for Tidioute Cutlery so it makes sense that it would remain so.

Perhaps, if SFOs make a comeback, Charlie can do a Waynorth Cutlery Barlow - complete with a new bolster stamp and everything. Now that would be a real treat.

I think someone at GEC is having fun with us.

There are lots of in process photos

if its in glitter gold for reals, i think one would be very fun as a daily ;):D

yep I can’t wait

I am rather puzzled too...

I was thinking about the stamping the other day. Charlie can clarify but in my mind, it wouldn't make sense to have a Waynorth tang stamp - the TC is for Tidioute Cutlery so it makes sense that it would remain so.

Perhaps, if SFOs make a comeback, Charlie can do a Waynorth Cutlery Barlow - complete with a new bolster stamp and everything. Now that would be a real treat.

I think we’ll probably get more insight soon

Very nice guys :thumbsup:
Looks like there’s going to be some nice variety in these covers, excellent :D

I'm really liking that darker variant! Congrats

Very nice coloring with a little bit of rag going on.

Wow. Those are nice. Enjoy them! :)

Ohhhh yea!!

Thanks everyone, the notice they were out on delivery actually came while I was out on delivery with my son. After the last stop I "B" lined for home...NOT IN THE MAILBOX!!!:eek: Went around the garage and my son was holding up the box which was set on my deck, "looking for this" he said? then I could breath:D

I noticed that the "TC" doesn't have any inset black in the logo???

Back