What Makes a Good, Traditional Barlow?

I really like this Case, it slices plug tobacco like a champ!

18645571-orig.jpg

:)
Don

I would have gotten here sooner, but I was busy applying a bandaid to my thumb!!:rolleyes: Rhidian sure knows how to sharpen a Knife!!:D And Scrimshaw for that matter, let alone he may contend for Tony Bose's crown some day!! a great Knifemaker, and no insult to the Old Dog R.I.P!!:cool:Ring in Rhidian 1.jpg Ring in Rhidian 2.jpg Ring in Rhidian 3.jpg Ring in Rhidian 4.jpg
> TC ring by @mrknife ! (thanks Jack!:thumbsup:)
> Turquoise by yours truly (in a beginner's class ca. 1975!:p)
>Knife and Art by Rhidian!!:) (I'm continuously amazed!!:eek:)
>Whale's tooth handles!;)

Very nice picture of IMHO the very nicest Taylors Eye Witness barlow that I have ever seen my friend . I always wanted one in Ironwood or Amboyna but I settled for Ox Horn and also Ramshorn . How long have you had yours ??? Thanks for showing it .

Harry
Purchased this one September last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have gotten here sooner, but I was busy applying a bandaid to my thumb!!:rolleyes: Rhidian sure knows how to sharpen a Knife!!:D And Scrimshaw for that matter, let alone he may contend for Tony Bose's crown some day!! a great Knifemaker, and no insult to the Old Dog R.I.P!!
Spectacular work Charlie! WOW

I would have gotten here sooner, but I was busy applying a bandaid to my thumb!!:rolleyes: Rhidian sure knows how to sharpen a Knife!!:D And Scrimshaw for that matter, let alone he may contend for Tony Bose's crown some day!! a great Knifemaker, and no insult to the Old Dog R.I.P!!:cool:View attachment 1520854 View attachment 1520855 View attachment 1520856 View attachment 1520857
That is so cool, Charlie. "For Waynorth Cutlery" just such a unique, personal piece. That scrimshaw work is fantastic. I hope you enjoy that one for a good long time!

I would have gotten here sooner, but I was busy applying a bandaid to my thumb!!:rolleyes: Rhidian sure knows how to sharpen a Knife!!:D And Scrimshaw for that matter, let alone he may contend for Tony Bose's crown some day!! a great Knifemaker, and no insult to the Old Dog R.I.P!!:cool:View attachment 1520854 View attachment 1520855 View attachment 1520856 View attachment 1520857

i love scrimshaw!
nice work by Rhidian!

im still practicing on bovine bone slabs...

scrimshaw wal1 (5 von 5).jpg
scrimshaw wal1 (3 von 5).jpg

Back