What Makes a Good, Traditional Barlow?

I heard a whisper some folks in these here parts are draggin’ me name through the mud ( sound of spit hitting the spit bowel with an echoing ring )

I didn’t want to pull this Ace out of my sleeve so soon - but Charlie asked me to take the Reigns of this thread and implement any measures I feel needed to keep you guys under control whilst he works out to come back stronger than even before ( go Charlie!)

I personally think a fine system is in order. Paul and Ron - I think $50 each to my PayPal please guys is a fair warning, and if you feel bad enough a few TC’s tossed into the play would be recognised as atonement :) :thumbsup:

Fodderwing Fodderwing Thanks Dwight! :)

Continued best wishes for a speedy recovery Charlie! :)

22916228542_a59300fb91_b_d.jpg

What a Trio!!! Now that's a great get well card.

I heard a whisper some folks in these here parts are draggin’ me name through the mud ( sound of spit hitting the spit bowel with an echoing ring )

I didn’t want to pull this Ace out of my sleeve so soon - but Charlie asked me to take the Reigns of this thread and implement any measures I feel needed to keep you guys under control whilst he works out to come back stronger than even before ( go Charlie!)

I personally think a fine system is in order. Paul and Ron - I think $50 each to my PayPal please guys is a fair warning, and if you feel bad enough a few TC’s tossed into the play would be recognised as atonement :) :thumbsup:
Duncan, I should have known hanging around Paul might get me in trouble! ;) Here he has cost me $50 out of my knife fund! Please accept my apologies my friend! I personally think you will make a great Thread Master! I don’t care what Paul said! :eek: :D

What a Trio!!! Now that's a great get well card.
Thank you! :thumbsup: :)

I’m totin this fine ole gentleman today! :D

47810638191_ac16b1bd45_b_d.jpg

Nice! I don't see many bone handled "skinny trees" very often anymore, and that one looks unused! :cool::thumbsup:

Thanks Rachel! Looks unused to me as well. Maybe a tad shopworn, with a pepper spot here and there.:p I'm not up on the different tree stamp variations, but I'm guessing this is a USA made knife from the '60s or '70s...?

Thanks Rachel! Looks unused to me as well. Maybe a tad shopworn, with a pepper spot here and there.:p I'm not up on the different tree stamp variations, but I'm guessing this is a USA made knife from the '60s or '70s...?
I think so, but I can't remember when they switched to Delrin. I'll have to do some reading to refresh my memory.

Back