What makes Canada one of the most dangerous places on earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what do you think? Grizzlies? Vast unoccupied stretches of tundra? Drug trade? Too much snow? Crazy neighbours?

Trolls?

So, what do you think? Grizzlies? Vast unoccupied stretches of tundra? Drug trade? Too much snow? Crazy neighbours?

Trolls?

Canadians.:cool:
Think about it; we have to fight off rabid walruses and polar bears without the benefit of carrying guns, and we all live in igloos year round.
If I weren't one of us, I'd be scared.:D

No second amendment in that pussy "Charter of Rights and Freedoms That Apply When the Government Agrees".

Quebec City is one of the places I MOST want to visit in the world. That city looks amazing. There are likely a lot of other great cities in Canada, but that one is special. Something like one of the 6th or 7th cities colonized in all of North America.

It's all those Canada geese that I see out the window when the plane takes off and lands together with the maneating giant trout in the great lakes.

the maneating giant trout in the great lakes.

Have you ever heard of the Gerrard Rainbow Trout? Only found up in my neck of the Canadian woods, too.
reduced_Kelly28PoundGerrardRainbowTrout_001.jpg

You don't want one of those thinking your leg is a snack.

No, this is not photoshopped. Look it up.

driving in toronto after the first snow fall. all the a**hats fly there true colours. driving in toronto is always a challenge, i lived in the Jain and Finch (aka the "hood") for a summer and i saw more then 1 gun come skidding out of a moving car as i drove to work.

Who cares....Canadian girls are nicer than the ones in New Jersey and a lot more horny!

From what I hear Toronto actually has some serious crime... Drug dealing, biker gangs. Explosions use to be quite frequent there at night clubs; though I heard that way back in the 90s when I was a kid watching late night programming, so I don't know how true it is. I do know that aside from the drug trade and biker gangs, there seems to be a lot of street fighting too.

I know there are a lot of places in British Columbia that aren't very safe too. How is Nelson? I remember talking to a guy there that apparently made his living growing pot and selling it to headshops. As far as BC goes I think the drug trade is probably pretty strong there considering what it is in Washington state... and really the whole west side of the U.S.

So yeah, I think I'm going to go with drug trade and organized crime. I mean, the biker wars were pretty bad up there, and drugs fueled that.

driving in toronto after the first snow fall. all the a**hats fly there true colours. driving in toronto is always a challenge, i lived in the Jain and Finch (aka the "hood") for a summer and i saw more then 1 gun come skidding out of a moving car as i drove to work.

It's JANE and finch. You were almost my neighbor; well, kinda. And I honestly think it's overrated. But then again I was raised in Israel, in a very bad neighborhood.

I agree about the snow and driving in general.
At least we get to carry any size of blade on us as long as it's not concealed. Sucks that autos and balisongs are illegal though. :mad:

Nickleback...

You gave us RUSH, so that was good, but c'mon, man... Nickleback?!

McAssrape needs to go as well. it seems like almost any problem with Canada can be traced back to Toronto

its just a matter of persception, does not matter where you go there is always going to be crime, if you look for it, you will find it. i feel very safe in my home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back