What makes Canada one of the most dangerous places on earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always feared dying in a vat of maple syrup, and I can see how Céline Dion might spearhead that eventuality.

Canada as a whole is probably one of the last places you think of when you think "dangerous places"

But areas of Canada have been considered dangerous, and many still are. If you go to Vancouver have a chance to visit Chinatown or the Downtown east-side, you may see some scary things. It's quite surreal how from 1 block the city is clean and appealing, and 2 streets later it's condemned buildings and apartments, prostitution, drug deals, gang territory and the homeless. I personally know a few VPD officers who have worked the beat down there and it does not sound like a place I would ever like to be when the sun goes down.

Also think of when Quebec was basically under the rule of the Hell's Angels. Speaking of which, a local chapter near Mallardville in my hometown of Coquitlam does exist. Even the nicest and "safest" of places all have their bad spots.

So, what do you think? Grizzlies? Vast unoccupied stretches of tundra? Drug trade? Too much snow? Crazy neighbours?

politicians, taxes, crappy medical system that caters to drug addicts and homeless and makes the rest of us wait in pain for months for a simple test, A mayor (Vancouver BC) that puts priority for chickens in the city, bike lanes instead of fixing aging infrastructure (now we have a massive sinkhole on a major hiway).

free crack, heroin and needles for druggies, while hard working people have to pay for life saving diabetic medicine.

yup its dangerous to be a normal hardworking citizen here.

politicians, taxes, crappy medical system that caters to drug addicts and homeless and makes the rest of us wait in pain for months for a simple test, A mayor (Vancouver BC) that puts priority for chickens in the city, bike lanes instead of fixing aging infrastructure (now we have a massive sinkhole on a major hiway).

free crack, heroin and needles for druggies, while hard working people have to pay for life saving diabetic medicine.

yup its dangerous to be a normal hardworking citizen here.

No one gets free crack or heroin.:rolleyes:
The medical system has saved my life several times, starting at birth.
Besides, Vancouver doesn't really count as Canada anyways.:p

McAssrape needs to go as well. it seems like almost any problem with Canada can be traced back to Toronto

I have to say this is true.Canada's laws come from the biggest voting population LOLZ who am I kidding.They come from the money bags and giant mouths around southern Ontario:jerkit: and Quebec:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:.We here in the Maritimes have to shut up and deal with it because we haven't got the population,votes or most importantly the money to be heard.:mad:

Canada is a very dangerous place for a white middle class man like I am...but then again we are the back bone of Canada but still we are treated like shit!!!

Canada is a very dangerous place for a white middle class man like I am...but then again we are the back bone of Canada but still we are treated like shit!!!

That's a load of tripe so deep I'm surprised you can shovel it.:thumbdn:
I say this as a Canadian white male.
I swear, 16 year old girls have less self-pity dramatics then some around here.

Hey Stabman that was sarcasm, relax a bit and dont get on the insult wagon...:) if I wanted pity I would of tell you that I live in Québec...with 4 kids...and Jean Charest as PM...:)

Hey Stabman that was sarcasm, relax a bit and dont get on the insult wagon...:) if I wanted pity I would of tell you that I live in Québec...with 4 kids...and Jean Charest as PM...:)

:eek:
I'll see your Charest and raise you a McGuinty.:D
Man, I can't believe I had to help provide security for him when he visited Windsor Regional Hospital Metropolitan Campus rather than throwing things at him...:(

Ok I'll add Pauline Marois and our finest politician ever Gilles Duceppe...:) beat that!!!

I've always feared dying in a vat of maple syrup, and I can see how Céline Dion might spearhead that eventuality.
I always thought that listening to her was like being smothered in a glop of sickly sweet ooze. Drowning in maple syrup would be much better.

Canada is a dangerous place?
I'd rather be stuck in Nunavut face to face with a polar bear than stuck in parts of NYC at night, or Lebanon at any time.

You win :)

You never know when you'll need to wrestle a bull moose or a bear. Have you seen a beaver! They'll eff you up if you mess with them

oh and Bryan Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back